This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SteveP View Post
    So you're saying the Packers also had deflated balls?
    The coaching staff did, at least for the last 3 minutes of regulation.
    FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

• Re: NFL 2014-15: Iron Fist Getting Rusty?

And a couple calls at the goal line...

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
        work on steadily plowing Giselle, or does he come back for another year or even more.
        Why can't he do both?
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Given this weekends games I wonder if the line will move to favoring New England now. It was assumed it would open around -7 for Seattle.
          PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
          Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
          NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

NFL Investigating Whether Patriots Played Game With Properly Inflated Vince Wilfork.

Comment

So Doug Marrone goes from Bills coach to the O Line Coach for Jacksonville.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_A
              Twitter: DanMountSports
              2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Rebuttal, cheaters?

Comment

Who gives a sh*? Really? I am no fan of the Pats, but this is a story?
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

On a side note, each team provides the refs with 12 footballs they use when they are on offense? Why not just have the league provide balls? Why is this a thing?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post

Rebuttal, cheaters?
                      Who had access to the footballs from the time they were inspected to the time they were used in the game?

Can anyone pinpoint when the balls could have possibly been deflated?

As in replay, you need incontrovertible proof.
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids
                      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                        On a side note, each team provides the refs with 12 footballs they use when they are on offense? Why not just have the league provide balls? Why is this a thing?
                        The whole point is they more than likely provided 12 balls that were properly inflated and then deflated them after league verified them. I think it's an issue because there are rules. Psi of balls must be within a certain range and pats were 2 psi low.
                        Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                          Who had access to the footballs from the time they were inspected to the time they were used in the game?

Can anyone pinpoint when the balls could have possibly been deflated?

As in replay, you need incontrovertible proof.
                          Ball boys, but again, why is this a thing?
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                            Ball boys, but again, why is this a thing?
                            Why do they have rules? To be followed. To be punished if not followed...
                            Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

It's a thing because Belichick has repeatedly shown no regard for the rules. He cheats whenever he thinks he can get away with it. They've caught him a few times now, how many times did he get away with it? **** him and the Pats, put the ****ty Colts in the game. Teach cheater Belichick a lesson.
                              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Yeah, slightly under inflated balls gave them a 38-point edge. It helped them run the ball all over indy up and down the field.

Nonstory
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X