Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Still Complaining About ESPN...

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
    Correct. ESPN is working to expand its steaming content, and this is part of it.
    I assume ESPN 3 will go away, but the ability to stream ESPN channels will remain separate from ESPN+
    If you’re an MLS fan this is good news for you because ESPN+ is replacing mls live and it’s cheaper and includes more than mls
    Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
      Correct. ESPN is working to expand its steaming content, and this is part of it.
      I have to assume that "steaming" was shorthand for "steaming pile of...," right?
      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
        I assume ESPN 3 will go away, but the ability to stream ESPN channels will remain separate from ESPN+
        If you’re an MLS fan this is good news for you because ESPN+ is replacing mls live and it’s cheaper and includes more than mls
        Yup, includes the NHL package as well. I’ll be looking at getting it.
        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Why couldn't ESPN ever figure out Minnesota Duluth is abbreviated "UMD"? It's on their freaking jerseys for crying out loud. Why was it MDU most of the night? At the beginning of the Notre Dame/Michigan game, they had Morris' name and stats on Lavigne's picture and Lavigne's on Morris'. At one point in one of the games the scoreboard graphic said 1st QUARTER.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
            Why couldn't ESPN ever figure out Minnesota Duluth is abbreviated "UMD"? It's on their freaking jerseys for crying out loud. Why was it MDU most of the night? At the beginning of the Notre Dame/Michigan game, they had Morris' name and stats on Lavigne's picture and Lavigne's on Morris'. At one point in one of the games the scoreboard graphic said 1st QUARTER.
            Long story is that ESPN only carries college hockey due to contracts with college football/basketball. Hockey is a rider to those contracts. Short story is they don't give two sh*s about hockey overall, and college hockey? Don't even bother.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
              I have to assume that "steaming" was shorthand for "steaming pile of...," right?
              Auto correct working well tonight for em.
              AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                Yup, includes the NHL package as well. I’ll be looking at getting it.
                As Lee Corso would say, "Not so fast",

Pay little attention, then, to ESPN’s promise of MLB and NHL coverage. ESPN+ only includes one random game per day from each, appealing to no one who has any substantive interest in either sport.
                https://www.techhive.com/article/326...d-cutters.html
                A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

I just hope MDU wins on Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                    As Lee Corso would say, "Not so fast",

https://www.techhive.com/article/326...d-cutters.html
                    Starting next season I think you can buy monthly installments @ 24.99 of MLBtv and NHLtv in addition to ESPN+
                    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                      Starting next season I think you can buy monthly installments @ 24.99 of MLBtv and NHLtv in addition to ESPN+
                      Pricey
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                        Pricey
                        Yeah. There's a reason I've never bothered with it.
                        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                          Wouldn't that be more money than you'd pay by going to MLB and NHL tv?
                          A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Fun times right now in Bristol & elsewhere.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              Oh: It is not my fault! Why put send button next to send all?
                              Kyle: ...YOU HAVE DOOMED OUR SPECIES!
                              Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                              "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                              Patreon for exclusive writing content
                              Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                This happened once at my company, but was a disgruntled employee calling out the then-(and now disgraced-)CEO on pay and benefits. It was sent out to the entire company of about 280K employees. Shortly after that email chain, and people using Reply All a few too many times, IT put in a series of control that only allow certain people to submit messages to lists greater than some predetermined size.

That email chain killed the servers, rendered me completely unable to work for the first 3 or 4 hours in the office that day.
                                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Working...
                                X