Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2014 Stanley Cup Finals - I'm so Anze about how Quick Hank is, I'm Nashing my teeth!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Time, Long Time
    replied
    Re: 2014 Stanley Cup Finals - I'm so Anze about how Quick Hank is, I'm Nashing my tee

JP Parise diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer, given 2 years.

Leave a comment:

• joecct
    replied
    Originally posted by aparch View Post
    The Florida Panthers sent a letter out stating that there is no intention of relocating the team elsewhere; but they admit that they are not profitable.

I wonder if the financial accounting the Panthers are using is the Blackhawks "We have to pay rent to the arena we own," math or if it's the Coyotes "hemorrhaging cash faster than the city of Glendale can write checks," math.
    I would imagine the latter. And the office should buy copies of Rosetta Stone's French.

Leave a comment:

• aparch
    replied
    Re: 2014 Stanley Cup Finals - I'm so Anze about how Quick Hank is, I'm Nashing my tee

The Florida Panthers sent a letter out stating that there is no intention of relocating the team elsewhere; but they admit that they are not profitable.

I wonder if the financial accounting the Panthers are using is the Blackhawks "We have to pay rent to the arena we own," math or if it's the Coyotes "hemorrhaging cash faster than the city of Glendale can write checks," math.

Leave a comment:

• Dude Love
    replied

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
    I'd rather they whistle players for coming to **** near a full stop than for spinning.
    This. Why wouldn't they ban that idiotic move where the player skates the width of the rink over and over again? Yeah...THAT'S exciting.
    Last edited by Dude Love; 09-28-2014, 12:49 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Slap Shot
    replied

I'd rather they whistle players for coming to **** near a full stop than for spinning.

Leave a comment:

• john g
    replied

Although entertaining, I always questioned whether the spin-o-rama move was legal because the puck must always be moving forward in the shootout or in a penatly shot situation.

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
    "Gary, the players are starting to have fun in the shootout! What do we do?"

"Ban the spin-o-rama! The Gary has spoken!"
    I hate The Gary.

Leave a comment:

• MountieBoyOz
    replied

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post

Maybe this will lead to killing off of the shootout once and for all. As for Kane, I think he's being too fancy with his moves. Do a few dekes and you're done. No need to be Filthy Mitts McDangles on every attempt.
    Last edited by MountieBoyOz; 09-12-2014, 11:17 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Jimjamesak
    replied
    Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    "I know, let's make shootouts even more boring!"

Leave a comment:

• lugnut92
    replied

Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
    I call it the "Wont' someone please think of the goalies because Patrick Kane has too many moves" rule.
    You mean 1-for-11 last year Patrick Kane? #177 in the league in shootout shooting percentage Patrick Kane? I think they already figured out his moves.

Leave a comment:

• ExileOnDaytonStreet
    replied

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Stupid.
    This is also an acceptable response to shootouts in general.

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied

So the NHL bans the Spin-o-Rama in shootouts. I call it the "Wont' someone please think of the goalies because Patrick Kane has too many moves" rule.

http://hockeysentinel.com/articles/n...2014-15-season
    Stupid.

Leave a comment:

• FadeToBlack&Gold
    replied

So the NHL bans the Spin-o-Rama in shootouts. I call it the "Wont' someone please think of the goalies because Patrick Kane has too many moves" rule.

"I know, let's make shootouts even more boring!"

Leave a comment:

• MountieBoyOz
    replied

Leave a comment:

• groovemaster
    replied

Originally posted by SteveP View Post
    There were CFL and XFL teams in Vegas and the ECHL Wranglers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Las_Vegas_Posse
    They also had the old IHL Thunder

Leave a comment:

Working...
X