Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2014 Stanley Cup Finals - I'm so Anze about how Quick Hank is, I'm Nashing my teeth!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2014 Stanley Cup Finals - I'm so Anze about how Quick Hank is, I'm Nashing my tee

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
    Has Las Vegas made an attempt to get any kind of pro franchise?
    I believe they've had Minor League Baseball and NASL Soccer. Obviously the NASL has been gone for a long time. Anyone know if they still have the baseball team?

Comment

• Originally posted by pgb-ohio View Post
      I believe they've had Minor League Baseball and NASL Soccer. Obviously the NASL has been gone for a long time. Anyone know if they still have the baseball team?
      Yep, the Las Vegas 51's.

http://www.milb.com/index.jsp?sid=t400
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Re: 2014 Stanley Cup Finals - I'm so Anze about how Quick Hank is, I'm Nashing my tee

Niederreiter agrees to terms with the Wild. Three years, 8 million.
        the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by pgb-ohio View Post
          There were CFL and XFL teams in Vegas and the ECHL Wranglers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Las_Vegas_Posse
          Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

Originally posted by SteveP View Post
            There were CFL and XFL teams in Vegas and the ECHL Wranglers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Las_Vegas_Posse
            They also had the old IHL Thunder
            We're not here for a long time,we're here for a good time.

Comment

So the NHL bans the Spin-o-Rama in shootouts. I call it the "Wont' someone please think of the goalies because Patrick Kane has too many moves" rule.

http://hockeysentinel.com/articles/n...2014-15-season
              Twitter: DanMountSports
              2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
                So the NHL bans the Spin-o-Rama in shootouts. I call it the "Wont' someone please think of the goalies because Patrick Kane has too many moves" rule.

"I know, let's make shootouts even more boring!"

Comment

Stupid.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                    Stupid.
                    This is also an acceptable response to shootouts in general.
                    If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

I call it the "Wont' someone please think of the goalies because Patrick Kane has too many moves" rule.
                      You mean 1-for-11 last year Patrick Kane? #177 in the league in shootout shooting percentage Patrick Kane? I think they already figured out his moves.
                      RPI Pep Band
                      GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
                      🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
                      2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
                      2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                        "I know, let's make shootouts even more boring!"
                        "Gary, the players are starting to have fun in the shootout! What do we do?"

"Ban the spin-o-rama! The Gary has spoken!"
                        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post

Maybe this will lead to killing off of the shootout once and for all. As for Kane, I think he's being too fancy with his moves. Do a few dekes and you're done. No need to be Filthy Mitts McDangles on every attempt.
                          Last edited by MountieBoyOz; 09-12-2014, 11:17 AM.
                          Twitter: DanMountSports
                          2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post

I hate The Gary.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Although entertaining, I always questioned whether the spin-o-rama move was legal because the puck must always be moving forward in the shootout or in a penatly shot situation.

Comment

I'd rather they whistle players for coming to **** near a full stop than for spinning.

Comment

Working...
                                X