Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2014 Stanley Cup Finals - I'm so Anze about how Quick Hank is, I'm Nashing my teeth!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2014 Stanley Cup Finals - I'm so Anze about how Quick Hank is, I'm Nashing my tee

deadspin.com/t-j-oshie-discovers-that-golf-is-cruel-and-terrible-1607473878

*snicker*
    If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

• Re: 2014 Stanley Cup Finals - I'm so Anze about how Quick Hank is, I'm Nashing my tee

NBC schedule released

Hawks lead the league with 20 games televised. Western Canadian teams, FLA, and NYI have no games televised. Most common match-ups are BOS-DET, STL-CHI, PIT-PHI, and LAK-SJS with 4 games a piece.
      RPI Pep Band
      GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
      🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
      2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
      2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

Dumb question...

Did I miss something with outdoor games for this year? Is the Winter Classic the only one? I don't recall any Stadium Series games being announced.... I would have figured that would be announced already... Could the NHL actually be using common sense here
        It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
          Dumb question...

Did I miss something with outdoor games for this year? Is the Winter Classic the only one? I don't recall any Stadium Series games being announced.... I would have figured that would be announced already... Could the NHL actually be using common sense here
          I think they're playing one in San Fran this year. 2/21
          Last edited by bronconick; 07-22-2014, 12:57 PM.
          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
            I think they're playing one in San Fran this year.
            Wikipedia (which I realize isn't completely definitive) still mentions probable sites and says the NHL is looking for 4 outdoor games for the season.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
              Wikipedia (which I realize isn't completely definitive) still mentions probable sites and says the NHL is looking for 4 outdoor games for the season.
              I had heard that the Winter Classic and the Bay Area games were going to be the only ones outdoors this year. I think the NHL realized they oversaturated the market with the ridiculous number of games last year, so they're rolling back.
              RPI Pep Band
              🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

Comment

Originally posted by lugnut92 View Post
                I had heard that the Winter Classic and the Bay Area games were going to be the only ones outdoors this year. I think the NHL realized they oversaturated the market with the ridiculous number of games last year, so they're rolling back.
                God I hope so.
                The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                GO LAKERS!!!
                GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                  Yea, that was my source as well... I just don't remember any talk about the games, so I figured I would ask...
                  It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by lugnut92 View Post
                    Hockey Related Revenue. The more HRR, the higher the cap.
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids
                    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                      Hockey Related Revenue. The more HRR, the higher the cap.
                      And I think the glut of outdoor games last year was to make up for revenue lost in the lockout, but they don't have that problem this year, especially with the Rogers deal coming into effect.
                      RPI Pep Band
                      🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

Comment

• Originally posted by lugnut92 View Post
                        And I think the glut of outdoor games last year was to make up for revenue lost in the lockout, but they don't have that problem this year, especially with the Rogers deal coming into effect.
                        Greed is Good.
                        CCT '77 & '78
                        4 kids
                        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Patty Kane plays with a beer league team, only goes 5-5-10. Fans are calling to fire Q, trade Kane.
                          RPI Pep Band
                          🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

Comment

Patty Kane plays with a beer league team, only goes 5-5-10. Fans are calling to fire Q, trade Kane.
                            On a more serious note, a few Chicago sports writers dissected the box score and are wondering if the Blackhawks have enough cap room to sign Vinny Scarsella to anchor the power play...
                            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                              On a more serious note, a few Chicago sports writers dissected the box score and are wondering if the Blackhawks have enough cap room to sign Vinny Scarsella to anchor the power play...
                              Can you sign players for negative money?
                              RPI Pep Band
                              🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

Comment

Can you sign players for negative money?
                                I'm sure there are some players who came through that organization they WISH they could have billed for the ice time and uniform rental.
                                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X