Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2014 Stanley Cup Finals - I'm so Anze about how Quick Hank is, I'm Nashing my teeth!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2014 Stanley Cup Finals - I'm so Anze about how Quick Hank is, I'm Nashing my tee

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
    Cleary's re-signed in Detroit again. Booze is in the countertop, gentlemen.

Last edited by aparch; 07-10-2014, 05:17 PM.
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Re: 2014 Stanley Cup Finals - I'm so Anze about how Quick Hank is, I'm Nashing my tee

I don't drink enough for this.
      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Well thank GOD John Scott already signed with the Sharks, or he could have been a Bertuzzi replacement.
        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
          Cleary's re-signed in Detroit again. Booze is in the countertop, gentlemen.
          Ken Holland, you f#$(*(#$(*ing twatwaffle.

Comment

Another reason hockey players are awesome.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-pu...150659751.html
            Twitter: DanMountSports
            2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

The Wild sign Jordan Schroeder. Great...another former Gopher to play in Iowa.
              St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

• Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
                Another reason hockey players are awesome.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-pu...150659751.html
                Stick tap
                If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                  The Wild sign Jordan Schroeder. Great...another former Gopher to play in Iowa.
                  I won't say it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                    I won't say it.
                    It's mostly true though. He'll probably fill in when injuries happen, but that's about it.
                    the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                      It's mostly true though. He'll probably fill in when injuries happen, but that's about it.
                      I know that, but that wasn't where I was going. Last time I checked minor league rosters were filled with players that will most likely never get called up.

Comment

How on earth does Al Michaels' iconic "Do you believe in miracles?? YES!!!!" not make #1 on this list?? And I say this as a huge Ray Bourque fan. It's pretty obvious that the person who compiled this is a Canadiens fan. Two separate entries of the Bruins losing to the Capitals a few years ago and the Bruins losing to Chicago in the Cup final, and Ray Bourque winning the Cup as part of a team NOT the Bruins.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                          How on earth does Al Michaels' iconic "Do you believe in miracles?? YES!!!!" not make #1 on this list?? And I say this as a huge Ray Bourque fan. It's pretty obvious that the person who compiled this is a Canadiens fan. Two separate entries of the Bruins losing to the Capitals a few years ago and the Bruins losing to Chicago in the Cup final, and Ray Bourque winning the Cup as part of a team NOT the Bruins.
                          Henderson's goal vs the Soviets to win the Summit Series is 29? What idiot put this list together? Hewitt's call is #1 and Michaels' is #2 if you're Canadian or vice-versa if you're American.

No Danny Gallivan? No Dan Kelly calling Orr's Cup winner or Lemieux's Canada Cup goal from Gretzky? I could add dozens more that top most of what's on this list.
                          Last edited by SteveP; 07-14-2014, 02:21 PM.
                          Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

The life of Peter Zezel was honored on Friday about a 10 minute bike ride from where I grew up.

The late Peter Zezel showed many young athletes the right avenues in life, so it’s fitting there’s now a street named in his honour.

With former Maple Leaf teammates Wendel Clark and Mark Osborne looking on Friday, Ward 37 Councillor Michael Thompson unveiled the signs for Peter Zezel Way in Scarborough. It’s located in a new housing development in the Kennedy and Ellesmere Rds. area.
                            Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

Tyler Seguin let someone hit a golf ball off his crotch.

Ballsy. Stupid, but ballsy.
                              Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                              "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                              Patreon for exclusive writing content
                              Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
                                Two balls... one cup.
                                Twitter: DanMountSports
                                2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Working...
                                X