Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2014 Stanley Cup Finals - I'm so Anze about how Quick Hank is, I'm Nashing my teeth!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2014 Stanley Cup Finals - I'm so Anze about how Quick Hank is, I'm Nashing my tee

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    And has been pointed out before, the Wild have the money to sign them. Vanek didnt put them at the cap. Wild Payroll

You act like Fontaine and Nino are gonna get max deals...they are young RFAs neither of which made a million last year the Wild can give them hefty raises and still have room. Hell you forgot Kuemper, and they have money for him as well.
    I'm not worried about this year. They have money this year. The problem is 3 years from now, when they have added more FA, and still have several very big contracts on the books. All of the prospects will need a new contract by then, not just 3 of them. They're ok now, and I think they are smart enough to know whats coming. I'm glad they didn't do anything stupid yesterday. See: Capitols and Oilers.
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

• Re: 2014 Stanley Cup Finals - I'm so Anze about how Quick Hank is, I'm Nashing my tee

Claude Giroux gets busted for grabbing a male cops' butt. Best pun wins.

http://mweb.cbssports.com/nhl/eye-on...ttawa?v=1&vc=1
      Twitter: DanMountSports
      2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post

I guess he just wanted to play a game of grab-***.
        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
        Patreon for exclusive writing content
        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

The hits keep on coming for the City of Buffalo. Rich Jeanneret has cancer.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=456262
          Twitter: DanMountSports
          2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Originally posted by Bomber View Post
            Blackhawks-Brad Richards. Discuss.
            I'd certainly have taken him back for what the Hawks are paying him; the problem was the absurd contract he had with the Rangers.

Ouch, that sucks.
            Cornell University Men's Hockey
            NCAA Champions: 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champions: 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010, 2024
            Ivy League Champions: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024

Comment

Flyers fans are groping for answers.
              Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

Giroux whistled on back-door play.

Comment

RJ tells the Buffalo News that he'll beat throat cancer and be back in the booth.

Good luck and prayers for you Rick.

“I would like to stress I have every intention of coming back,” said Jeanneret. “I have probably three months ahead of me that aren’t going to be fun. I know they aren’t going to be.”
                  Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

He misunderstood. He was told to "cop a feel" not "feel a cop".

Comment

Sharks took a day off of stupidity to sign John Scott. I hate this team.
                      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                        Sharks took a day off of stupidity to sign John Scott. I hate this team.
                        Just be sure to get his keys if he's been drinking.
                        Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                          Giroux whistled on back-door play.
                          < Pittsburgh Penguins RadioGuy voice >

"He got to the slot and tried to bury it. It didn't go; now he's in the crease diggin' away."

< /Pittsburgh Penguins RadioGuy voice >
                          Last edited by The Sicatoka; 07-02-2014, 03:41 PM.
                          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Doug Wilson and Keb Holland are in a race to one up Mike Milbury's legacy.
                            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                              Just be sure to get his keys if he's been drinking.
                              I was going to say keep him away from lawn mowers while you're at it, but I think I was thinking of Joe Finley.

In other news, as of right now, John Scott's wikipedia page features a fun bit of vandalism:

On December 27, 2013, Scott scored his second career goal vs Maple Leafs goalie Jonathan Bernier.

On July 2, 2014, Scott signed a 1 year contract with the San Jose Sharks.

On July 2, 2014, His biggest fan screamed at the news he left the Sabres.
                              If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Sad news out of Buffalo. http://www.thehockeynews.com/blog/le...throat-cancer/

Comment

Working...
                                X