Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2014 Stanley Cup Finals - I'm so Anze about how Quick Hank is, I'm Nashing my teeth!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2014 Stanley Cup Finals - I'm so Anze about how Quick Hank is, I'm Nashing my tee

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
    If the number (2014-15 goals by Vanek) is 40, I'll take the under.
    And if it's 30 I'll take the over and not even hesitate.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Re: 2014 Stanley Cup Finals - I'm so Anze about how Quick Hank is, I'm Nashing my tee

40 goal NHL regular seasons:

2013-14: Ovechkin, Perry, Pavelski
      2012-13: (none -- 48 game season)
      2011-12: Stamkos, Malkin, Gaborik, Neal
      2010-11: Perry, Stamkos, Iginla, D Sedin, Kessler
      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by jmh View Post
        Man, I really hope McIlrath turns out not to be crappy, especially since they chose him over Fowler.

Seriously though - is Boyle still any good?
        Hard to say. The big issue was that he never fully recovered from a concussion last October.
        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          And if it's 30 I'll take the over and not even hesitate.
          Which will make it even more frustrating when he disappears next April.
          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
            Which will make it even more frustrating when he disappears next April.
            Considering what happened to him last year where he was moved around a lot and most of his career was in Buffalo I am optimistic with what happens when he comes to a team where he doesn't have to be "the man".
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Niskanen to the Caps. 7 year deal, I believe it was something like 5.75M per year.
              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Blackhawks-Brad Richards. Discuss.
                It Happened!!!!

Comment

Seems as though Fletcher believes Dumba is ready to go.
                  the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                    Yeah, as we were discussing...it sure looks that way. Its going to be some combination of Ballard, Dumba, Folin, and Blum (if they resign him) for the final pairing. Which scares me. If it is Ballard and Dumba, OK. But with any injuries it could go downhill in a hurry.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                      Niskanen to the Caps. 7 year deal, I believe it was something like 5.75M per year.
                      Facepalm
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids
                      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bomber View Post
                        Blackhawks-Brad Richards. Discuss.
                        Good pickup for Chicago.

Low risk high reward. Great locker room presence and experience.
                        The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                        "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                        GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                        GO LAKERS!!!
                        GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                        "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                        Oswego State '09

Comment

Andy Miele and Kevin Porter, just the kind of FA signings the doctor ordered.

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                            More like Folin, and he isn't willing to pay out the nose like some teams are for guys who aren't worth it.
                            "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                            -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                            Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                            Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                            Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                            Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                              More like Folin, and he isn't willing to pay out the nose like some teams are for guys who aren't worth it.
                              In Chuck I trust.
                              Such an improvement over hope & a prayer Risebrough.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                              And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                              Twenty red lights in his honor
                              Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                                I'm very glad they didn't go after Niskanen if he was asking what he got from the Caps. I'm also glad they didn't pay Stoner what he got from Anaheim. Just commenting that it is looking kind of thin right now. Hope I'm wrong.
                                the state of hockey is good

Comment

Working...
                                X