Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2014 Stanley Cup Finals - I'm so Anze about how Quick Hank is, I'm Nashing my teeth!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2014 Stanley Cup Finals - I'm so Anze about how Quick Hank is, I'm Nashing my tee

Iggy to the Divealanche, terms TBD

EDIT: 3 yrs/$5.33 mil per
    Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 07-01-2014, 01:17 PM.

Comment

• Re: 2014 Stanley Cup Finals - I'm so Anze about how Quick Hank is, I'm Nashing my tee

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
      i don't think benoit pouliot has a "prime"

but ya, no question...bad contract given out by the caps
      Yeah, that is why I put prime in quotes.
      My Four Favorite teams:
      RIT and anyone who is beating Canisius
      Cornell and anyone who is beating Harvard

If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy. - James Madison

I am not afraid of terrorism, and I want the Government to stop being afraid on my behalf. I understand that it will not be possible to stop all terrorist acts. I am not afraid!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        Iggy to the Divealanche, terms TBD

EDIT: 3 yrs/$5.33 mil per
        Crap. He owns the Wild. Crap crap crap.
        the state of hockey is good

Comment

Stralman to the Bolts - 5 yrs/$4 mil per

Comment

Is Dan Boyle still good?
            Cornell University Men's Hockey
            NCAA Champions: 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champions: 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010, 2024
            Ivy League Champions: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              I can hear Holland now, "We like our team, we're going to go with our kids."
              And yet... He resigned Gustafsson, is rumored to be resigning Cleary, and in talks with Alfredsson.

I don't mind not overpaying just to make a signing. It's the other moves that frustrate me.
              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                Stralman to the Bolts - 5 yrs/$4 mil per
                Actually $22.5M. Factor in the lack of income tax in FL and it would probably take over $5M for him to stay in NY. Good move letting him walk. He's not a $5M/yr defenseman.
                My Four Favorite teams:

If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy. - James Madison

I am not afraid of terrorism, and I want the Government to stop being afraid on my behalf. I understand that it will not be possible to stop all terrorist acts. I am not afraid!!!!

Comment

Orpik 5 yrs / $5.5 AAV.

Gag me with a spoon.
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids
                  5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                  1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by MattS View Post
                    Actually $22.5M. Factor in the lack of income tax in FL and it would probably take over $5M for him to stay in NY. Good move letting him walk. He's not a $5M/yr defenseman.
                    Rumors I'm seeing on a Rangers board also have it that Stralman's wife was not happy in NY and that, all else being equal, he might have picked TB because of that factor.
                    ECAC Champions: 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010, 2024
                    Ivy League Champions: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024

Comment

Originally posted by jmh View Post
                      Rumors I'm seeing on a Rangers board also have it that Stralman's wife was not happy in NY and that, all else being equal, he might have picked TB because of that factor.
                      As some of us know. Unhappy wife and all that. So that makes sense if true.

I've go to think (hope) that the FO/coaching staff think McI is very close to being ready and that Skjei is close too. Maybe McI this season and Skjei in 2-3 years when Boyle is done. If so then letting Stralman walk is the right move regardless of the money. Both should be better at their respective games than Stralman is.
                      My Four Favorite teams:

Comment

Are all the GMs today drunk? We just locked everyone out for the silliness and now they're all right back at it.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by MattS View Post
                          I've go to think (hope) that the FO/coaching staff think McI is very close to being ready and that Skjei is close too. Maybe McI this season and Skjei in 2-3 years when Boyle is done. If so then letting Stralman walk is the right move regardless of the money. Both should be better at their respective games than Stralman is.
                          Man, I really hope McIlrath turns out not to be crappy, especially since they chose him over Fowler.

Seriously though - is Boyle still any good?

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            Are all the GMs today drunk? We just locked everyone out for the silliness and now they're all right back at it.
                            Classic management move.

Do stupid ****, then insist that you needn't pay the consequences for it when it comes to bite you in the *** a few years down the line. Because then it's everyone else's fault.
                            If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by jmh View Post
                              Man, I really hope McIlrath turns out not to be crappy, especially since they chose him over Fowler.

Seriously though - is Boyle still any good?
                              From the few games I have seen of McI in the AHL he is getting very close. He needs to be a bit better on his feet but his positioning it there and so is his toughness. Think Beukeboom that can skate better and with a decent shot. I am thinking the plan is for him to start out on 3rd pair and takes over for Boyle on the 2nd as the season progresses and he get more comfortable in the NHL.

As for Boyle, he's got to be an improvement over Richards on the PP. If McI is ready and Boyle plays 3rd pairing minutes and PP QB, then for the short term I am OK with it.
                              My Four Favorite teams:

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                                What a crock. He'll score 30-40 goals next year.
                                If the number (2014-15 goals by Vanek) is 40, I'll take the under.
                                The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Working...
                                X