Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2014 Stanley Cup Finals - I'm so Anze about how Quick Hank is, I'm Nashing my teeth!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2014 Stanley Cup Finals - I'm so Anze about how Quick Hank is, I'm Nashing my tee

Stephane Robidas (there's a name I haven't heard in ages) to the Leafs - 3 yrs/$3 mil per

Comment

• Re: 2014 Stanley Cup Finals - I'm so Anze about how Quick Hank is, I'm Nashing my tee

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
      matts, pylon is way over the top. for his size, orpik has always been a good skater. he's just getting old now.
      In 2010 he was a good skater. He's hurt a lot recently and is very very slow now. His regression over the past 2 years has been steep. Pylon is not over the top for his current abilities. Throw in the AAV and that has to be worse that any other signing today.

At least Poo is in his "prime" while Orpik is just going to get worse and worse.
      My Four Favorite teams:
      RIT and anyone who is beating Canisius
      Cornell and anyone who is beating Harvard

If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy. - James Madison

I am not afraid of terrorism, and I want the Government to stop being afraid on my behalf. I understand that it will not be possible to stop all terrorist acts. I am not afraid!!!!

Comment

Thomas Vanek will be Dany Heatley 2.0
        AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
          This is what I said as well. I hate that the contract is back loaded. 5.5, 6.5, 7.5. By that 3rd year the Wild will have a lot of young players to be signed to new contracts.
          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

• Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
            If so, that's why they didn't go long term as was being discussed last season. Not a big fan of the breakdown though, with him getting 7.5 in the third.
            the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
              This is what I said as well. I hate that the contract is back loaded. 5.5, 6.5, 7.5. By that 3rd year the Wild will have a lot of young players to be signed to new contracts.
              The fact they're giving that kind of money to a guy who has questionable effort and was benched in the heat of a legit Stanley Cup run is baffling.
              AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

i don't think benoit pouliot has a "prime"

but ya, no question...bad contract given out by the caps

Comment

I don't think he'll be as bad as Heatley. It appears as though Vanek can at least skate.
                  the state of hockey is good

Comment

if vanek could play the bruins every night, the wild would really have something

Comment

Matt Moulson is a Sabre - 5 yrs/$5 mil

Sabres spending to get to the salary floor at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
                        What a crock. He'll score 30-40 goals next year.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Niskanen will not wear the Winged Wheel.

I can hear Holland now, "We like our team, we're going to go with our kids."

And frankly, if Niskanen gets $7 mil/per, that is probably the right decision.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                            Niskanen will not wear the Winged Wheel.

I can hear Holland now, "We like our team, we're going to go with our kids."
                            He and Doug Wilson are on the golf course together.
                            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

This deal wont stop the Wild from signing any of their young guys. Go to Capgeek and you can see it is pretty easy to figure out.
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                                What a crock. He'll score 30-40 goals next year.
                                *daydreams that you're talking about Heatley*

*comes back to planet Earth*

If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Working...
                                X