Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2014 Stanley Cup Finals - I'm so Anze about how Quick Hank is, I'm Nashing my teeth!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 Stanley Cup Finals - I'm so Anze about how Quick Hank is, I'm Nashing my teeth!!

To be continued......
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

2014 Stanley Cup Finals - I'm so Anze about how Quick Hank is, I'm Nashing my teeth!!

I must say I like your thread titles.

Comment

Re: 2014 Stanley Cup Finals - I'm so Anze about how Quick Hank is, I'm Nashing my tee

For whatever reason, I can't get the Lundqvist/Swedish Chef Sportscenter commercial out of my head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybZiaSp-RzM
      If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Re: 2014 Stanley Cup Finals - I'm so Anze about how Quick Hank is, I'm Nashing my tee

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
        For whatever reason, I can't get the Lundqvist/Swedish Chef Sportscenter commercial out of my head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybZiaSp-RzM
        Pickled herring for everyone!
        Twitter: DanMountSports
        2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Well titled.
          Cornell University Men's Hockey
          NCAA Champions: 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champions: 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010, 2024
          Ivy League Champions: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024

Comment

To whoever said something about poaching Oshie away from the Blues:

Back the **** off.
            RPI Pep Band
            GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
            🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
            2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
            2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

We can dream, can't we?

With Panthers general manager Dale Tallon willing to deal the No. 1 selection, one rumour making the rounds suggests the Leafs would deal Dion Phaneuf, Nazem Kadri and the eighth overall pick to Florida for veteran Ed Jovanovski and the No. 1 overall selection.

As the story goes, the Leafs would then select Barrie defenceman Aaron Ekblad, who would give Toronto an impressive young blue line foundation along with Morgan Rielly, Jake Gardiner and Matt Finn.
              Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

So either Nash or Gaborik are going to get a ring? Too bad it's not with Columbus or Minnesota.
                PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by SteveP View Post
                  LOLeafs

Originally posted by MountieBoyOz
                  Should've bet NY style pizza vs. California Pizza Kitchen. Another reason I wanted to the Hawks to win.
                  Not much of a contest there.

Comment

Pouliot on a breakaway!
                    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                    Patreon for exclusive writing content
                    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Kings aren't comfortable leading a series, so this is perfect.
                      PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                      Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                      NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Hagelin... off Quick, off Voynov... nothing but net.
                        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                        Patreon for exclusive writing content
                        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

All part of the Kings plan. Being down 2-0 is where they like it.

Where's Doc?
                          It Happened!!!!

Comment

Death in the family.

Comment

Originally posted by Bomber View Post
                              All part of the Kings plan. Being down 2-0 is where they like it.

Where's Doc?
                              Even if they were down 0-3 in the series, they'd still be favorite in the series.
                              Twitter: DanMountSports
                              2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Working...
                              X