Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2014 Stanley Cup Finals - I'm so Anze about how Quick Hank is, I'm Nashing my teeth!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2014 Stanley Cup Finals - I'm so Anze about how Quick Hank is, I'm Nashing my tee

Kopitar/Nash
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Re: 2014 Stanley Cup Finals - I'm so Anze about how Quick Hank is, I'm Nashing my tee

LAK: Gaborik
      NYR: Zuccarello
      Twitter: DanMountSports
      2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Lundqvist
        Stoll
        PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
        Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
        NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Ruskowski
          Stemkowski
          CCT '77 & '78
          4 kids
          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Hadfield
            Dionne
            Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
              It's just torture to have to see the Rangers throw leads away like they have been. I can understand getting the doors blown off, but holy heck this sucks.
              Welcome to my world a week ago.
              It Happened!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bomber View Post
                Welcome to my world a week ago.
                Welcome to mine 3 weeks ago.
                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by SteveP View Post
                  Hadfield
                  Dionne
                  Marcel played for both teams. Then again, so did Pete Stemkowski.
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

Kings on the power play. That ain't good.

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

• Re: 2014 Stanley Cup Finals - I'm so Anze about how Quick Hank is, I'm Nashing my tee

Is Rick Nash a Canadien? #CheapDive
                      It Happened!!!!

Comment

• Re: 2014 Stanley Cup Finals - I'm so Anze about how Quick Hank is, I'm Nashing my tee

Dive! Dive! Clear the bridge!

It would sure be nice to have some Americans officiating the finals.
                        CCT '77 & '78
                        4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Interference/embellishment. Not a dive, IMO.
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

On the upside, it is the first time Rick Nash's name has been mentioned tonight.
                            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                            Patreon for exclusive writing content
                            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Doesn't make up for the screwjob on the interference.

Comment

That was STUPID. You don't do that.

Comment

Working...
                                X