Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2014 Stanley Cup Finals - I'm so Anze about how Quick Hank is, I'm Nashing my teeth!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2014 Stanley Cup Finals - I'm so Anze about how Quick Hank is, I'm Nashing my tee

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    Anyone seen or heard from Rick Nash in this series?
    He's gone back to not being able to hit water if he were standing on the beach.
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Re: 2014 Stanley Cup Finals - I'm so Anze about how Quick Hank is, I'm Nashing my tee

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
      He's gone back to not being able to hit water if he were standing on the beach.
      What was that joke about having a suitcase full or pardons in a women's prison?
      Twitter: DanMountSports
      2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

King was in the crease but I don't think he touched him till the Ranger hit him.
        PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
        Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
        NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

That was a missed goalie interference call.,
          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
            King was in the crease but I don't think he touched him till the Ranger hit him.
            Overhead it looks more like interference.
            Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
            NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

That was a missed goalie interference call.,
              Bet you anything a Ranger breathes on Quick and gets called for interference.

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Gabby.

Comment

Knew that was going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                    When will NY learn?!
                    Ahem.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

My cousin's husband made the mistake of saying Lundqvist doesn't give up five goals that often. As soon as he said that, I knew the Kings would come back.

Comment

Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
                        My cousin's husband made the mistake of saying Lundqvist doesn't give up five goals that often. As soon as he said that, I knew the Kings would come back.
                        No.. for this game, defense is optional.

Comment

No.. for this game, defense is optional.
                          It's a pattern. As soon as he talks smack, the Rangers fall apart. I tell him to shut up, but he doesn't listen. I hate being Doctor Doom, but stuff like this keeps happening to me.

Comment

Kings were heavy favorites to win this series. So if they go up 2-0 no one should be that surprised.
                            Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                              Kings were heavy favorites to win this series. So if they go up 2-0 no one should be that surprised.
                              It's just torture to have to see the Rangers throw leads away like they have been. I can understand getting the doors blown off, but holy heck this sucks.

Comment

NYR: McDonagh
                                Kings: Toffoli

Comment

Working...
                                X