Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2014 Stanley Cup Finals - I'm so Anze about how Quick Hank is, I'm Nashing my teeth!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2014 Stanley Cup Finals - I'm so Anze about how Quick Hank is, I'm Nashing my tee

Okay, here's the list.

- Root for the team that knocked off your team - Kings
    - Root for the team that hasn't won a championship in awhile - Rangers
    - Root for the team that doesn't have two players from your college hockey rival - Kings
    - Root for the team with a Hockey East goalie - Kings
    - Root for the team with a player you admire on and off the ice (Hank) - Rangers
    - Root for the cooler uniforms (this is very close, 'cause I love the Kings logo and all blacks, but gotta go original 6 here.) - Rangers
    - Root for the better hockey town - Slight edge to Rangers. (But look at the ratings from Hawks-Kings Game 7. Buffalo and the Twin Cities had higher ratings than LA and NY.)
    - Root for the team that doesn't have Dan Carcillo - Kings
    - Root for the better the team of destiny (3 road Game 7 wins, including coming back from an 0-3 hole vs. Dead Mother) - Kings
    - Root for a city - Rangers

****, it's 5 to 5. I told you I had no emotional investment here.

- Root for the outcome that will help your team next season - Kings

Go Kings!!!
    It Happened!!!!

Comment

Re: 2014 Stanley Cup Finals - I'm so Anze about how Quick Hank is, I'm Nashing my tee

Girardi is monstrously overrated by Rangers fans because he's a good story. He's been woeful in the playoffs.
      Cornell University Men's Hockey
      NCAA Champions: 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champions: 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010, 2024
      Ivy League Champions: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024

Comment

What's his story?

Comment

Kypreos reports only four Leafs are "untouchables.". Kessel, Bozak,Vernier & Reilly.

http://www.thescore.com/news/515094
          Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
            2 and 3 are...the rest are on NBC
            3 and 4 are on NBC Sports. 1,2,5,6 & 7 on NBC
            Last edited by johnk; 06-06-2014, 08:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveP View Post
              Kypreos reports only four Leafs are "untouchables.". Kessel, Bozak,Vernier & Reilly.

http://www.thescore.com/news/515094
              Qui est nombre trois?
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids
              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                What's his story?
                Never considered a prospect, undrafted free agent, played his way up through the Rangers system from the ECHL through the AHL to the NHL. Almost never misses a game, blocks shots and "does the little things" that sportscasters love. Seems like a super nice guy, judging by his appearance on 24/7 a couple years ago.
                Cornell University Men's Hockey
                NCAA Champions: 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champions: 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010, 2024
                Ivy League Champions: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                  Qui est nombre trois?
                  Stupide autospell sur mon tablet. Merde!

BREAKING: Pens hire Rutherford as GM and fire Bylsma.

Comment

Originally posted by jmh View Post
                    Never considered a prospect, undrafted free agent, played his way up through the Rangers system from the ECHL through the AHL to the NHL. Almost never misses a game, blocks shots and "does the little things" that sportscasters love. Seems like a super nice guy, judging by his appearance on 24/7 a couple years ago.
                    Same with Peverley, for that matter. Heck, he even played defense most of his senior year at SLU.

Comment

Isles get rights to Boyle AND a new owner

Comment

I'll miss Boyle. I don't know how much he has left after the concussion last fall, tbh.
                        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Isles get rights to Boyle AND a new owner

Sounds like a false alarm on the new owner.

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                            I'll miss Boyle. I don't know how much he has left after the concussion last fall, tbh.
                            I'll miss him too. I hope Wilson's not dumb enough to move Thornton or Marleau this offseason.
                            Old Monster Records

Comment

Stupide autospell sur mon tablet. Merde!

BREAKING: Pens hire Rutherford as GM and fire Bylsma.
                              So we're stuck listening to Pierre McGuire. D-mn.
                              Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                              "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                              Patreon for exclusive writing content
                              Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

McDonagh!
                                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Working...
                                X