Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2014 Stanley Cup Finals - I'm so Anze about how Quick Hank is, I'm Nashing my teeth!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2014 Stanley Cup Finals - I'm so Anze about how Quick Hank is, I'm Nashing my tee

Nash/Richards (LA)
    Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Re: 2014 Stanley Cup Finals - I'm so Anze about how Quick Hank is, I'm Nashing my tee

Kings: Toffoli
      NYR: St. Louis
      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
      Patreon for exclusive writing content
      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

NYR: St. Louis
        LA: Kopitar
        Twitter: DanMountSports
        2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
          It's freeing though, isn't it? Especially when it's a great game!
          I guess. Still a little bitter. I'll be good by game 2. And I truly don't care one iota who wins the cup. That's a strange feeling.

St. Louis
          Carter
          It Happened!!!!

Comment

I'm an idiot. I thought the games were only on NBCSN.

Yay for being able to watch hockey at the woman's!
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

LAK: Stoll
              NYR: Kreider
              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
              Originally posted by Quizmire
              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                I'm an idiot. I thought the games were only on NBCSN.

Yay for being able to watch hockey at the woman's!
                2 and 3 are...the rest are on NBC

MNS - forking genius.

MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                  2 and 3 are...the rest are on NBC
                  Wanna meet up at Dave's Sports Bar in Delano for the game?

And that was quick!
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Justin Williams. Mr. Game 7.
                    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                    Patreon for exclusive writing content
                    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Two bad clears lead to two goals. Wasn't expecting to win the series, but that hurts losing like that.
                      Twitter: DanMountSports
                      2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                        Wanna meet up at Dave's Sports Bar in Delano for the game?

And that was quick!
                        I will be in Fargo this weekend...

MNS - forking genius.

I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by Bomber View Post
                          It's been a long time since I watched a hockey game with zero emotional investment. First round anyway. It's weird.
                          Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                          It's freeing though, isn't it? Especially when it's a great game!
                          Very true. While the highest highs are no longer possible, the lowest lows are also off the table. Watching peak level hockey and being guaranteed at least a decent time? Not a bad deal at all.

That said, I'd like to see those #@!*&% Kings suffer some real consequences for falling behind early -- before this season is over!

Comment

Originally posted by pgb-ohio View Post
                            Very true. While the highest highs are no longer possible, the lowest lows are also off the table. Watching peak level hockey and being guaranteed at least a decent time? Not a bad deal at all.

That said, I'd like to see those #@!*&% Kings suffer some real consequences for falling behind early -- before this season is over!
                            Yeah, I have general indifference and hate going. So, going with general indifference and go Kings. There's no way, as a fan of the sport, that I can be totally indifferent.

Comment

Right; you can always find an angle to keep things interesting. And if you feel compelled to find such angles, that's cool. But while watching over your "personal investment" can be pretty nerve-wracking, playing with "house money" is relatively relaxing.

Comment

I'm too lazy to look but it seems like there have been more comebacks from 2 goal deficits this season in the playoffs than in a long d am n time. Certainly makes the games more interesting when you don't have a dog in the fight.

Comment

Working...
                                X