Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2014 Stanley Cup Finals - I'm so Anze about how Quick Hank is, I'm Nashing my teeth!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2014 Stanley Cup Finals - I'm so Anze about how Quick Hank is, I'm Nashing my tee

Originally posted by aparch View Post
    And four years after that in Grand Rapids.
    I would say there's a fair chance Helm isn't on this team 4-5 years from now, considering his injury troubles in the past few seasons. Sheahan is hopefully going to grow into that second/third line center role, so maybe Larkin will be ready for a shot at fourth line duty by 2018 or 2019.

Comment

• Re: 2014 Stanley Cup Finals - I'm so Anze about how Quick Hank is, I'm Nashing my tee

Demko goes to Vancouver at 36. Fitting. Hated college program to hated NHL team.

Comment

Best quote of the night from the draft has to go to Jared McCann who was selected by the Vancouver Canucks:
        "It's amazing. You know, I never thought I'd be a Vancouver Canuck, but, uh, you know it is what it is and I'm very excited and very honored to be a part of the organization, and uhh, yeah. *heh*"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8AKtFCmx8s

You know those sayings that say everything by inflection and emotion without speaking a single word? Yep. Good luck Canucks with this pick.
        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
          They'll get Towes and Kane their money. The "bit" players like Bickell, Shaw, Smith, Versteeg will be gone, and a new cast brought in.
          Brandon Bollig traded to the Calgary Flames.

What a boring draft as far as trades go.
          St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Get these kids a history lesson.

http://www.coppernblue.com/2014/6/27...final-solution
            Twitter: DanMountSports
            2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
              My jaw dropped when I saw that Tweet get added to the crawl on NBCSN.

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
              Brandon Bollig traded to the Calgary Flames.

What a boring draft as far as trades go.
              Indeed, that was a lot of hype for what ended up being a pretty pedestrian and predictable draft, with the possible exception of the Neal trade.
              Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 06-28-2014, 02:57 PM.

Comment

Sam Gagner goes from EDM to TB to Arizona in a matter of hours.

Lightning dropping cap space by 5.6 mil today. Who are they going after?

Comment

• Originally posted by cF[Authentic] View Post
                  Sam Gagner goes from EDM to TB to Arizona in a matter of hours.

Lightning dropping cap space by 5.6 mil today. Who are they going after?
                  Twitterverse says Igilna
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids
                  5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                  1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Habs deal Briere and want to send Georges to the Leafs, but he's balking.

Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

Bolland rumored to be going to Florida. 6-7 years, north of $5 mil/yr.

If that's what a 3C is going to cost now...yowza.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Time for my favorite team to lock up the Finns down the middle, well, the ones not named Koivu. Pay Granlund and Haula!
                        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Santorelli, if he can play like he did in Vancouver, is going to be a steal. Not sure how he'll play coming back from injury, which apparently is why Vancouver isn't resigning him.
                          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Spezza traded to Dallas.
                            "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                            -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                            Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                            Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                            Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                            Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                              Spezza traded to Dallas.
                              Thankful for that. One less mistake that is out there to tempt Sather.
                              My Four Favorite teams:
                              RIT and anyone who is beating Canisius
                              Cornell and anyone who is beating Harvard

If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy. - James Madison

I am not afraid of terrorism, and I want the Government to stop being afraid on my behalf. I understand that it will not be possible to stop all terrorist acts. I am not afraid!!!!

Comment

Blues get Stastny, 4 yrs/? mil.

Edmonton signs Pouliot to a ridiculously stupid contract - 5 yrs/$4 mil per

Devils ink Cammalleri - 5 yrs/$5 mil per (also a laugher, IMO)
                                Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 07-01-2014, 11:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X