Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2014 Stanley Cup Finals - I'm so Anze about how Quick Hank is, I'm Nashing my teeth!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2014 Stanley Cup Finals - I'm so Anze about how Quick Hank is, I'm Nashing my tee

Well, that area pass to himself was such a great play by Hagelin.
    AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Re: 2014 Stanley Cup Finals - I'm so Anze about how Quick Hank is, I'm Nashing my tee

Originally posted by Bomber View Post
      All part of the Kings plan. Being down 2-0 is where they like it.

Where's Doc?
      Doc's brother passed. RIP

http://www.handlerfuneralhomes.com/f...m?o_id=2535081
      Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

World Cup returns in 2016 in Toronto.

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/t...cup-of-hockey/

Comment

Doughty... filthy.
          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
          Patreon for exclusive writing content
          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

That was a nifty move by Doughty...
            It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
              That was a nifty move by Doughty...
              The Kings just needed to spot the Rangers a pair is all. When that happens, that's when they start playing.
              Twitter: DanMountSports
              2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Kings outshooting Rangers 10-0 in the third which means the Rangers will take the lead on their first shot in the 3rd.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                  Kings outshooting Rangers 10-0 in the third which means the Rangers will take the lead on their first shot in the 3rd.
                  Quiet, opposite girl!
                  Twitter: DanMountSports
                  2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                    Almost did.
                    It Happened!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bomber View Post
                      Almost did.
                      I know!! That was freaky!!!

I hope this series goes seven game and every game goes into OT!! #BecauseItsTheCup

Comment

It's been a long time since I watched a hockey game with zero emotional investment. First round anyway. It's weird.
                        It Happened!!!!

Comment

Defense??
                          CCT '77 & '78
                          4 kids
                          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

It's freeing though, isn't it? Especially when it's a great game!

Comment

Taylor
                              Murdoch
                              CCT '77 & '78
                              4 kids
                              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

NYR: Gilbert
                                LAK: Flett

Comment

Working...
                                X