Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2014 Stanley Cup Finals - I'm so Anze about how Quick Hank is, I'm Nashing my teeth!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by du78 View Post
    Kane and Toews looking to become super rich after next season. Will the Hawks have to get rid of players or maybe lose one of them to stay under the cap?

http://prohockeytalk.nbcsports.com/2...9898&utm_tags=
    *Yawn* Until Bowman and McDonough get complacent (ala Ken Holland in Detroit), they seem to do well rotating in and out the ensamble cast in Chicago since 2009ish. No one who left after the RFA snafu in 2010 came back to bite the Hawks. None of them were a missing key that haunted the Hawks for years.

Guys like Byfuglien, Ladd, Sopel, Niemi, Brouwer... They were all the Vivian Banks or more aptly the Becky Connor to the Hawks. Replaceable without missing a beat.

They'll get Towes and Kane their money. The "bit" players like Bickell, Shaw, Smith, Versteeg will be gone, and a new cast brought in.
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
      Vancouver gets a 3rd as well.
      They are swaping 3rds
      And Vancouver takes that pick and sends it to the Rangers for Dorsett.

Coyotes are buying out Ribero.
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids
      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Re: 2014 Stanley Cup Finals - I'm so Anze about how Quick Hank is, I'm Nashing my tee

aparch, previous rotations of talent in/out were not sandwiched around huge bumps to both Towes and Kane.

Comment

• Re: 2014 Stanley Cup Finals - I'm so Anze about how Quick Hank is, I'm Nashing my tee

To the shock of no one, Sharks are buying out Havlat.
          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

James Neal to Nashville. Details pending.

Edit: Hornqvist and another depth player back to Pittsburgh.
            Last edited by hockeyplayer1015; 06-27-2014, 07:03 PM.

Comment

is bob mckenzie ok? seems off

Comment

I'd give one paycheck to hear one draft pick announcer before starting their pick say, "I don't care what my colleagues before me said, you idiots in this building would boo Jesus, air, and sliced bread were they present. Kindly s t f u!"

Comment

With cap at $69 million and not at the expected $71.1 million some teams will get screwed trying to get under.
                  DU HOCKEY 1958 1960 1961 1968 1969 2004 2005 2017 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU SKIING 1954 1955 1956 1957 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1969 1970 1971 2000 2001 2002 2005 2008 2009 2010 2014 2016 2018 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU LACROSSE 2015 NCAA CHAMPIONS

MATT CARLE WINNER OF 2006 HOBEY BAKER AWARD

Geoff Paukovich: That's why I came to Denver, to beat CC.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                    I'd give one paycheck to hear one draft pick announcer before starting their pick say, "I don't care what my colleagues before me said, you idiots in this building would boo Jesus, air, and sliced bread were they present. Kindly s t f u!"
                    Come on its Philly, the only place where the fans booed Santa Claus.
                    DU HOCKEY 1958 1960 1961 1968 1969 2004 2005 2017 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU SKIING 1954 1955 1956 1957 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1969 1970 1971 2000 2001 2002 2005 2008 2009 2010 2014 2016 2018 NCAA CHAMPIONS

DU LACROSSE 2015 NCAA CHAMPIONS

MATT CARLE WINNER OF 2006 HOBEY BAKER AWARD

Geoff Paukovich: That's why I came to Denver, to beat CC.

Comment

• Originally posted by du78 View Post
                      Come on its Philly, the only place where the fans booed Santa Claus.
                      Worse - they tossed snowballs.

Comment

#AskNeal - Which of your former teammates are you looking forward to hitting illegally?
                        #AskNeal - Which of your current teammates' careers did you try to end?
                        #AskNeal - Now that you are in a new conference, which stars out west are you hoping to injure first?

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                          is bob mckenzie ok? seems off
                          Last TV draft production. We go to Rogers SportsNet next year.

But, no Pierre, either. We get Nick Kypreos instead..
                          CCT '77 & '78
                          4 kids
                          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Not sure what to think about the Larkin pick for Detroit. He could be a hometown Helm with scoring upside (a future 3rd line center), or he could be the next Landon Ferraro (career AHLer). Either way, he'll probably spend the next three years in Ann Arbor.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                              Not sure what to think about the Larkin pick for Detroit. He could be a hometown Helm with scoring upside (a future 3rd line center), or he could be the next Landon Ferraro (career AHLer). Either way, he'll probably spend the next three years in Ann Arbor.
                              And four years after that in Grand Rapids.
                              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

First time I've seen Wilson draft a Russian in forever
                                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X