Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2014 Stanley Cup Finals - I'm so Anze about how Quick Hank is, I'm Nashing my teeth!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2014 Stanley Cup Finals - I'm so Anze about how Quick Hank is, I'm Nashing my tee

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
    Dear god no. Marleau is actually good in the playoffs, and if I have Marchand and Torres on my roster, I might have to become a Blue Jackets fan or something.
    I have season tickets to Lumbus so if you need seats let me know

Comment

• Re: 2014 Stanley Cup Finals - I'm so Anze about how Quick Hank is, I'm Nashing my tee

Just have to say it...Good for you Chris Kreider! Every National Anthem he has is helmet under his left arm, and is standing basically, at "attention". I appreciate it, as do many
      2012-2013 Last Person Standing Champion
      2012-2013 SUNYAC Pick'Em Champion
      2012-2013, 2013-2014, 2016-2017 D-III Pick'Em Challenge Champion
      2013-2014 MIACWIACNCHA Pick'em Champion, 2014-2015 MIACWIACNCHA Pick'em Co-Champion
      2013-2014 Last Person Standing Losers Bracket Loser Champion
      2014-2015 Atlantic Hockey Pick'em Champion

"A fast body-contact game played by men with clubs in their hands and knives laced to their feet.” - Paul Gallico

Comment

• Originally posted by 97osu View Post
        Just have to say it...Good for you Chris Kreider! Every National Anthem he has is helmet under his left arm, and is standing basically, at "attention". I appreciate it, as do many
        pretty sure he's carried that on from his time at BC...nice to see

absolutely hate that that is a penalty. quick is out of the crease and it wasn't intentional. what else is pouliot supposed to do? he is simply going to the net

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
          pretty sure he's carried that on from his time at BC...nice to see

absolutely hate that that is a penalty. quick is out of the crease and it wasn't intentional. what else is pouliot supposed to do? he is simply going to the net
          I agree, don't like the calls outside the crease, and am not ready for hockey to be done yet!
          2012-2013 Last Person Standing Champion
          2012-2013 SUNYAC Pick'Em Champion
          2012-2013, 2013-2014, 2016-2017 D-III Pick'Em Challenge Champion
          2013-2014 MIACWIACNCHA Pick'em Champion, 2014-2015 MIACWIACNCHA Pick'em Co-Champion
          2013-2014 Last Person Standing Losers Bracket Loser Champion
          2014-2015 Atlantic Hockey Pick'em Champion

"A fast body-contact game played by men with clubs in their hands and knives laced to their feet.” - Paul Gallico

Comment

Originally posted by 97osu View Post
            I agree, don't like the calls outside the crease, and am not ready for hockey to be done yet!
            The Rangers want to play on Monday night. 2-1 Rangers after a shorty from Boyle.
            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
            Patreon for exclusive writing content
            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

BS penalty on NYR leads to game tying goal.

%^#&&&@& Canadian referees!
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids
              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                BS penalty on NYR leads to game tying goal.

%^#&&&@& Canadian referees!
                Refs must have a golf date somewhere Sunday.
                Twitter: DanMountSports
                2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Kings: Williams
                  Rangers: Stepan
                  "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

Richards/Kopitar
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Richards
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

Brown
                        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

LA: Stoll
                          NYR: Nash

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
                            LA: Stoll
                            NYR: Nash
                            Now would be a great time for Nash to step up. However, his mind is still on the beach, looking at the parking lot.

Comment

This could be au revoir for CBC Hockey Night in Canada. 61 years.
                              CCT '77 & '78
                              4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                                This could be au revoir for CBC Hockey Night in Canada. 61 years.
                                Think three years from now. Sportsnet said they'll keep it around for a bit, but after that I don't know.

Comment

Working...
                                X