Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2014 Stanley Cup Finals - I'm so Anze about how Quick Hank is, I'm Nashing my teeth!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2014 Stanley Cup Finals - I'm so Anze about how Quick Hank is, I'm Nashing my tee

Two-goal lead. Kings are ready to go.
    Twitter: DanMountSports
    2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

• Re: 2014 Stanley Cup Finals - I'm so Anze about how Quick Hank is, I'm Nashing my tee

Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
      Two-goal lead. Kings are ready to go.
      This is your fault.
      RPI Pep Band
      GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
      🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
      2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
      2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

Seriously, how many lucky breaks can one team get?
        Cornell University Men's Hockey
        NCAA Champions: 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champions: 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010, 2024
        Ivy League Champions: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024

Comment

Originally posted by jmh View Post
          Seriously, how many lucky breaks can one team get?
          Unfortunately, I think the Rangers cashed in all of their luck on that puck that straddled the red paint.
          RPI Pep Band
          🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

Comment

Originally posted by lugnut92 View Post
            This is your fault.
            No. I've seen this movie before.

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Of course it's wide...

Comment

Holy shid

Comment

Thank god for miniature snow forts.
                  RPI Pep Band
                  🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

Comment

So I don't care about either team but it seemed to me that LA was so effective due to bring allowed to get away with a lot. I counted minum 3 interference calls ignored in first period. It's tough to fore check if you get bumped off trying to enter the zone. LA seemed to cheat on every FO, never putting their stick on the ice as visitor is supposed to do.

Comment

That's it. No more two-goal leads for the Rangers. One-goal ones are working just fine.

Comment

• Originally posted by lugnut92 View Post
                        Thank god for miniature snow forts.
                        That may be one of the best Emrick lines ever...
                        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Since I don't get NBCSN or Live, glad there is a game 5 and hopefully a Kings win.

( It is good tto see former Badgers and old WCHA players Stepan and MacDonagh doing well.)
                          GO DU !!!

Comment

Marchand for Marleau?
                            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                            Patreon for exclusive writing content
                            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Dear god no. Marleau is actually good in the playoffs, and if I have Marchand and Torres on my roster, I might have to become a Blue Jackets fan or something.
                              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
                                Gotta be another piece going to SJ in that trade, or the Bruins are dumber than I thought. Marleau's still pretty good, but he's not worth trading part of your future and increasing your cap hit by another $2.2 mil. Unless the Bruins feel that Marchand has become a locker room cancer like his buddy Seguin (which I could easily see).

On the other hand, Marchand in the teal and black would instantly evaporate much of the sympathy I've found for the Sharts over the past few seasons.

Nick, you could do a lot worse than #Lumbus these days

Comment

Working...
                                X