Detroit Lions 2014: I Don't Believe in Sundays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Detroit Lions 2014: I Don't Believe in Sundays

Well, A few hours from now until we find out if the Lions are truely real this year, or we have Lucy pull the football out of the way as Charlie Brown goes to kick.
    bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
      Well, A few hours from now until we find out if the Lions are truely real this year, or we have Lucy pull the football out of the way as Charlie Brown goes to kick.
      All this year has proven is that the Lions are not the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked, at least in the NFC North.
      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
      Patreon for exclusive writing content
      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

I had a feeling the Lions were going to lose today.

We'll probably have our clocks cleaned in Dallas next week.
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

Hopefully not before someone stomps on Suh's ankle.

I swear, the only person in sports more deserving of such an injury is Todd Bertuzzi and his somehow complete skull.
          If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Hey, remember back at the start of the season when our kickers couldn't make a field goal if they had a gun to their head and we lost that Buffalo game because of it?

Had we made one of those kicks, we'd be 12-4, win the tiebreaker over GB and take the NFC North.

Not saying, just saying.
            Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
              Hey, remember back at the start of the season when our kickers couldn't make a field goal if they had a gun to their head and we lost that Buffalo game because of it?

Had we made one of those kicks, we'd be 12-4, win the tiebreaker over GB and take the NFC North.

Not saying, just saying.
              Remember back when your QB couldn't throw a completion to save his life yesterday. Remember the last time your QB won on the road against an above .500 team? (You'd have to check with the UG sports info department to get that answer).

Win yesterday's game and you'd be in the same position as if your kicker made a kick. You can't blame the kicker. We all know they aren't real football players anyway.

Not sayin, just sayin.

Comment

No Suh for you. (Could be next year's thread title)

Suspended for playoff game.
                FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Suh got suspended for next week's playoff game. How do you guys feel about that? He does seem to do these things. Are you better off without him?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                    Suh got suspended for next week's playoff game. How do you guys feel about that? He does seem to do these things. Are you better off without him?
                    I'd still rather have him, if nothing else, for the safety of our own QB.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                      They are better off with Suh than without him, no question. But given his history, this is a pleasant surprise to see him punished.
                      If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                        If this had been anybody else other than Suh, they probably would have just been fined and that would be the end of it. Suh has too much of a history of incidents to really get away with even ticky tacky stuff.

What's probably the good thing about all of this is that it probably just dropped Suh's free agent price some. Hard to say if it would be less than what he would have gotten last year. But it probably helps the Lions if they want to resign him.
                        bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

I'm starting to think it doesn't matter if Suh plays or not. I have visions of Scott Mitchell and Philly all over again.

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
                            I'm starting to think it doesn't matter if Suh plays or not. I have visions of Scott Mitchell and Philly all over again.
                            He won his appeal, now allowed to play.

Comment

Next year's opposition has been set, from detroitlions.com:
                              The Lions will play their regular home-and-away series with Green Bay, Chicago and Minnesota and will host Arizona, San Francisco, Philadelphia, Denver and Oakland.

They'll hit the road to face Seattle, St. Louis, San Diego, Kansas City and New Orleans along with Green Bay, Chicago and Minnesota.

Comment

Apparently Suh's feet were cold. No, I'm not joking. That was his excuse at the hearing. And it worked.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Working...
                                X