Detroit Lions 2014: I Don't Believe in Sundays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Detroit Lions 2014: I Don't Believe in Sundays

If the previous heart attack comebacks didn't prove it, than this game will. The Lions do not deserve the playoffs.

Bob, break out the cough syrup and anchovy cake, or whatever your pity party menu was.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      If the previous heart attack comebacks didn't prove it, than this game will. The Lions do not deserve the playoffs.

Bob, break out the cough syrup and anchovy cake, or whatever your pity party menu was.
      It originally was burned toast and cough syrup. And I had a lot of different breads planned: bagels, English muffins, baguettes, sourdough, etc. However, I can add anchovy cake... it would be disgusting... and it would fit.
      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
      Patreon for exclusive writing content
      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
        It originally was burned toast and cough syrup. And I had a lot of different breads planned: bagels, English muffins, baguettes, sourdough, etc. However, I can add anchovy cake... it would be disgusting... and it would fit.
        Overcooked anchovy cake...dry pastry AND a fishy taste. *vom*

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
          Overcooked anchovy cake...dry pastry AND a fishy taste. *vom*
          Better yet, I can overcook it so much, I won't be able to get it out of the pan.
          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

Oh, for our annual pity party, we need a protein.... either incinerated chicken breast or over-microwaved hot dogs should fit the bill.

Comment

And then to top off the week, the Raiders finally won a game this year, meaning that the 2008 Detroit Lions can all gather and pop the tops on some 40's of Mickey's or King Cobra.
              bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
                And then to top off the week, the Raiders finally won a game this year, meaning that the 2008 Detroit Lions can all gather and pop the tops on some 40's of Mickey's or King Cobra.
                Schlitz.

Comment

Joe Buck, with Tom Brady as the opposing QB.

Lovely.
                  "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Never gonna get a touchdown.
                    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Comment

This is some shoddy, shoddy tackling. Junior-high level tackling.
                      FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
                        Oh, for our annual pity party, we need a protein.... either incinerated chicken breast or over-microwaved hot dogs should fit the bill.
                        How about adding 50-year old fruitcake for dessert?

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q16KpquGsIc
                          Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

And Stafford remains winless to a team with a winning record on the road
                            Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Not only are we serving anchovy cake at our end of season party, we're also having over-cooked Meijer Basics hot dogs, with soggy buns to go with them.

Comment

This team *should* be 5-6. Looks like we're heading that way.

Comment

Working...
                                X