This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Power of SCOTUS V: The Final Frontier

Will people be voting for Hilary or Bill?

How did she lose to Obama in 2008? It was supposed to be a slam dunk, wasn't it?
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post

How did she lose to Obama in 2008? It was supposed to be a slam dunk, wasn't it?
      She lost because Obama ran an amazing campaign and she ran a horrible one. We'll see whether she's learned the lesson; if not, she doesn't rate the office anyway.

Men over 40 will vote for Bill; women over 40 will vote for Hillary. We'll see if that's enough in the primaries. In the general, they'll be joined by everybody under 40 voting against whoever pops out of the GOP clown car.
      Last edited by Kepler; 08-01-2014, 09:48 PM.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        She lost because Obama ran an amazing campaign and she ran a horrible one. We'll see whether she's learned the lesson; if not, she doesn't rate the office anyway.

Men over 40 will vote for Bill; women over 40 will vote for Hillary. We'll see if that's enough in the primaries. In the general, they'll be joined by everybody under 40 voting against whoever pops out of the GOP clown car.
        Does that imply that men over 40 are stupid?
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

No. It just proved that you actually have to run a competent campaign. There is no sure thing.
          Last edited by ScoobyDoo; 08-02-2014, 10:38 AM.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

The one thing I remember was where Clinton's camp didn't even know how the primary's were set up.
            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              No. It just proved that you actually have to run a competent campaign. There is no sure thing.
              Do you think she's learned anything in 8 years or does the Party have to ensure that she has no opposition for her to win the nomination?
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Do you think she's learned anything in 8 years or does the Party have to ensure that she has no opposition for her to win the nomination?
                She learned. So, did the folks around her.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                  She learned. So, did the folks around her.
                  I'd like the Party to run a Midwest governor against her just to be sure.
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I'd like the Party to run a Midwest governor against her just to be sure.
                    The fake Indian kicks her *** in the primaries
                    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Doesn't matter; the other side is so preoccupied with its own self-destructive idiocy the dems could run Chelsea and win.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                        Doesn't matter; the other side is so preoccupied with its own self-destructive idiocy the dems could run Chelsea and win.
                        They might be able to run her in the Kentucky Derby and win.
                        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                          Yeah, she looks terrible.
                          http://assets-s3.usmagazine.com/uploads/assets/celebrities/28313-chelsea-clinton/1299621362_chelsea-clinton-402.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post

Better to be like Michelle Bachmann or Sarah Palin and have great looks and the brain of a three-year-old, I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post

Better to be like Michelle Bachmann or Sarah Palin and have great looks and the brain of a three-year-old, I guess.
                              What happens when you don't have looks or brains?
                              I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
                                What happens when you don't have looks or brains?
                                Don't be so hard on yourself.

Comment

Working...
                                X