Tardis
    Flame retardant
    All jail priceless!
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Not only did McCain flop all over the place, but he was no longer admirable by 2008. I hated that the GOP screwed him over in favor of junior and would have voted for him then with fervor, but 8 years later he was a shell of that man and out of respect I'll leave the criticism there.

Comment

• Re: The Power of SCOTUS V: The Final Frontier

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
        Not only did McCain flop all over the place, but he was no longer admirable by 2008. I hated that the GOP screwed him over in favor of junior and would have voted for him then with fervor, but 8 years later he was a shell of that man and out of respect I'll leave the criticism there.
        I would say that's a pretty good analysis. I remember my parents were big McCain supporters in 2000. My mom in particular was so furious with Rove's smear campaign against McCain that she ended up voting for the Tin Man since Pat Buchanan wasn't a candidate in Michigan. Eight years later, neither of them were too enthusiastic about McCain, and the reasons were obvious.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
          I would say that's a pretty good analysis. I remember my parents were big McCain supporters in 2000. My mom in particular was so furious with Rove's smear campaign against McCain that she ended up voting for the Tin Man since Pat Buchanan wasn't a candidate in Michigan. Eight years later, neither of them were too enthusiastic about McCain, and the reasons were obvious.
          I like Pat. But I don't want him to change his current employment.
          CCT '77 & '78
          4 kids
          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
            I like Pat. But I don't want him to change his current employment.
            I wish Pat would shut up about militarism. It's embarrassing to agree with him on something.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
              But knuckledragger isnt, I wonder who did that, t ff
              That's a perfectly legitimate description of conservatives!
              Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Another court challenge to PPACA, this time from the State of Indiana based on the 10th Amendment: it is their contention that the federal government cannot impose the employer mandate on a state government.
                "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

Originally posted by FreshFish View Post
                  Another court challenge to PPACA, this time from the State of Indiana based on the 10th Amendment: it is their contention that the federal government cannot impose the employer mandate on a state government.
                  And it will fail unless Indiana bans all out-of-state insurance companies from offering plans in their state. You know, the whole interstate commerce thing.
                  Code:
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Just another whack job right wing nothing lawsuit.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      And it will fail unless Indiana bans all out-of-state insurance companies from offering plans in their state. You know, the whole interstate commerce thing.
                      One has nothing to do with the other. People and employers are free to choose to acquire insurance if they want to. The constitutional issue is whether the federal government can compel a state government either to provide health insurance OR pay a fine.
                      "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

One has nothing to do with the other. People and employers are free to choose to acquire insurance if they want to. The constitutional issue is whether the federal government can compel a state government either to provide health insurance OR pay a fine.
                        This has already been decided by the Roberts Court... They clearly ruled that the feds can.
                        Code:

Comment

Well the feds do compel state governments to pay the federal minimum wage.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                            This has already been decided by the Roberts Court... They clearly ruled that the feds can.
                            This was decided at Appomattox Courthouse a few years before that.

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                              "The South's gonna do it again!"

it = lose
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                                Fair enough.
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X