X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Headline News Thread

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if that was true to some degree. May not be $100 million.
    That's SOP from all that I've read; you are correct, maybe not $100MM, but the reach does go that far.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
      That's SOP from all that I've read; you are correct, maybe not $100MM, but the reach does go that far.
      Pablo Escobar once offered to pay off the entire national debt of Colombia in exchange for his freedom, and probably could have done it.
      Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
        Pablo Escobar once offered to pay off the entire national debt of Colombia in exchange for his freedom, and probably could have done it.
        He definitely could have done it.

But Mexico's different! The government isn't dirty!
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
          It's a bit of a surprise that Shorty isn't dead. Presumably he could bring down about 90% of the Mexican government with what he knows. They haven't learned how to bribe like an advanced democracy yet: campaign contributions as "protected speech."
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Stand By Your Man

that's what Hillary did while Slick Willy was getting a BJ from Monica

Fleetwood Mac, one of Bill and hillary's favorite groups
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xr9Oubxw1gA

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              It's a bit of a surprise that Shorty isn't dead. Presumably he could bring down about 90% of the Mexican government with what he knows. They haven't learned how to bribe like an advanced democracy yet: campaign contributions as "protected speech."
              He's in America, a place where the cartels tread somewhat lightly, due to the Kiki murder. They don't push the envelope...yet.

Comment

Originally posted by pokechecker View Post
                Stand By Your Man

that's what Hillary did while Slick Willy was getting a BJ from Monica

Fleetwood Mac, one of Bill and hillary's favorite groups
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xr9Oubxw1gA
                Woof woof!!

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                  Woof woof!!
                  I think it is more like Baaaa baaaa

Comment

I guess the tobacco lobby isn't in the corner of the e-cigs....

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/fda-...180221452.html

As a smoker, and seeing all the limitations/etc when it comes to tobacco, it SHOULD be illegal, but the lobbies, duh. And tax money the gub'ment makes. E-cigs? That's a new game.

Comment

The number of people under 25 that I've seen vaping has greatly increased in the last 5 years. People think it's safer, but who really knows what the long-term effects are at this point? Not to mention I'm sure there are terrible chemicals in the vaping liquids, just like there are in a traditional Cowboy Killer (formaldehyde, carbon monoxide, ammonia, etc.)

Comment

Netflix or Lifetime?

http://www.philly.com/news/jennifer-...-20190122.html
                        A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Working...
                        X