Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2014 Stanley Cup - Don't Toews me, man!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 Stanley Cup - Don't Toews me, man!!!

Starts Wednesday. Enjoy!

Also post your proposed management changes in Toronto and Washington.
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Re: 2014 Stanley Cup - Don't Toews me, man!!!

East:

Detroit (WC2) @ Boston (A1)- Begins Fri
    Montreal (A3) @ Tampa Bay (A2) Begins Wed

Columbus (WC1) @ Pittsburgh (M1)
    Philadelphia (M3) @ New York (M2)

Comment

Can't wait. Mucho overtime please.
      AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Not thrilled to have the Blues in the first round, but excited for this long, dragging regular season to be over.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2R2sH2ScBM

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
          Not thrilled to have the Blues in the first round, but excited for this long, dragging regular season to be over.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2R2sH2ScBM
          Ditto.
          Originally posted by Skeeterman
          Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
          "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

With the way the Blues have played down the stretch, I'd probably prefer them to Colorado. We're boned.
            the state of hockey is good

Comment

*tweet*

Internet foul. Misquoting of meme. Penalty is 24 hours at 4chan. Replay thread.
              Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                With the way the Blues have played down the stretch, I'd probably prefer them to Colorado. We're boned.
                No matter who the Wild played, they are boned. Avalanche are good, but if the Wild played the Blues, the Blues would go on a resurgence.
                "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Originally posted by Lady wore Black View Post
                  No matter who the Wild played, they are boned. Avalanche are good, but if the Wild played the Blues, the Blues would go on a resurgence.
                  Just like they did last Thursday?
                  the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                    Just like they did last Thursday?
                    In a fantasy world, yes.

Comment

I actually think that the Wild have a really good shot against the Avs.

FWIW

Which ain't much.

Comment

Hockey... All the hockey one could ask for over the next two weeks...
                        It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

We doing a bracket challenge?
                          Twitter: DanMountSports
                          2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

So am I correct in assuming that this year the NHL bracket is locked? Winner of Colorado vs Minnesota plays winner of Chicago vs St Louis no matter what else happens?
                            Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                              So am I correct in assuming that this year the NHL bracket is locked? Winner of Colorado vs Minnesota plays winner of Chicago vs St Louis no matter what else happens?
                              That's correct. They want as much inter-divisional rivalry series as possible.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                              X