This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nice Plant #7: Get me off of this planet

Colorado couple lose their battle with the county government. http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014...h-115000-sale/

The Barries said the slim odds laid out by a mediation judge also influenced them to settle.

"The judge, who was the mediator, basically told us, 'You're fighting Summit County, in the Summit County Courthouse with a Summit County jury and a Summit County judge that has to be re-elected by Summit County voters in November, you're not going to win'," said Ceil Barrie.
    Last edited by SteveP; 04-16-2014, 09:10 PM.
    Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
      So yeah, the Steubenville rape case? Judge cover-up. http://beforeitsnews.com/economics-a...s-2463930.html
      Temperate, reasoned and non-inflammatory. Who could fail to be convinced?
      2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

DOODY!!!
        http://touch.orlandosentinel.com/#se.../p2p-79937816/

Portland, Oregon is flushing 38 million gallons of drinking water down the drain because a 19-year-old man urinated in an open reservoir early on Wednesday morning, city water officials said.

Comment

Oh, good, militia types are "pregnant with celestial fire" after the Nevada confrontation. The vast majority of these numbskulls couldn't make it through Day 1 of basic.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/...e=domesticNews
          2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

Something tells me it's not the first time that's happened, just the first time the local news got hold of the video.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
              Oh, good, militia types are "pregnant with celestial fire" after the Nevada confrontation. The vast majority of these numbskulls couldn't make it through Day 1 of basic.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/...e=domesticNews
              Crazy on you. Let me go crazy crazy on you!
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids
              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                Crazy on you. Let me go crazy crazy on you!
                Won't you...Barracuda?

Comment

There is a new level of self-absorbed D-baggery in Oz.

A 21-year-old Australian woman who hit a cyclist while she was texting and driving told police she didn't care about the collision.

"I just don't care because I've already been through a lot of bulls--- and my car is, like, pretty expensive and now I have to fix it," Kimberley Davis told police, the Herald Sun reported.

"I'm kind of ****ed off that the cyclist has hit the side of my car. I don't agree that people texting and driving could hit a cyclist. I wasn't on my phone when I hit the cyclist," she told police.

The cyclist suffered a spinal fracture and spent three months recovering from his injuries.

Davis called for emergency help, but refused to help the man beyond that.

Records showed Davis used her phone 44 times during her drive and sent and received 22 text messages.

This week, Davis pleaded guilty to dangerous driving and lost her licence for nine months.

Comment

The new terrorists: Your Own Children.

Comment

teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
                      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                      Patreon for exclusive writing content
                      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Let's hope nobody drops a Snickers bar in the reservoir.

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
                          Teen given in-school suspension for disrupting an in-school event that he had already been explicitly warned not to disrupt.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                            Teen given in-school suspension for disrupting an in-school event that he had already been explicitly warned not to disrupt.
                            Yeah, he was warned. Might be worth it, though.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                              Yeah, he was warned. Might be worth it, though.
                              Its a ballsy play, even if its a swing and a miss with Miss America there thanks to the Debbie Downers of the administration there, it just might improve his stock among the other ladies at his school.
                              bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

They've done it before. If that minor amount of urine renders the whole reservoir unsafe to drink, it is never safe to drink. I don't understand why they treat the water on the way into the reservoir instead of the way out. Nor do I understand why, if they truly believe this amount of urine is unsafe, why they don't safeguard the reservoir better.
                                bigmrg74: "You can't drink the day away if you don't start early!"
                                SledDog: "UncleRay seems to be the most sensible one here tonight."
                                All great men are dead and I'm not feeling well.
                                A Margarita! in every hand and another Margarita! in the other hand!

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

Working...
                                X