Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones - Season 4: Who Is Jon Snow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Game of Thrones - Season 4: Who Is Jon Snow?

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    I think the ship is still going to Braavos. Because that coin/token was supposed to get her free passage to Braavos, when it was given to her a couple seasons ago. I think once she heard that it was going to Braavos she changed her mind.
    Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
    She wants to find the crazy face-changer guy, I suspect.
    But of course. That makes sense.
    Originally posted by jmh View Post
    Did the choral version of the show's theme song that played over the closing credits make anyone think of the South Park version?
    No.
    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Caught up. I now feel like a true fan of the show, since my favorite character was killed off.
      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
      Originally posted by Quizmire
      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
        Caught up. I now feel like a true fan of the show, since my favorite character was killed off.
        That doesn't narrow the list every much. Who was your favorite character?
        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
          Everyone's favorite was lost this past season.

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
            That doesn't narrow the list every much. Who was your favorite character?

Ygritte.
            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
            Originally posted by Quizmire
            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

I know it's only January, but somehow I hear the strains of "Rains of Castamere". Should we expect another massacre?

I am 2/3 of the way through "Storm of Swords" and am rooting hard for Davos to be standing at the end.

Comment

Originally posted by owslachief View Post
                I know it's only January, but somehow I hear the strains of "Rains of Castamere". Should we expect another massacre?

I am 2/3 of the way through "Storm of Swords" and am rooting hard for Davos to be standing at the end.
                at no point should you NOT expect a massacre. How is there anyone left in Westeros?

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                -Blackadder
                "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                -Casablanca
                "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                  How is there anyone left in Westeros?
                  Lack of condoms, mostly.
                  If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                    Lack of condoms, mostly.
                    I was going to say, if they're not fighting they're (bedding).
                    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

Comment

Subscribed to ask when the new season is out?

(Sorry, they can't all be witty, or at least attempting to be witty.)
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Lack of condoms, mostly.
                        since every other character is a prostitute...

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                        -Blackadder
                        "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                        -Casablanca
                        "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                        -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          Subscribed to ask when the new season is out?

(Sorry, they can't all be witty, or at least attempting to be witty.)
                          April 12

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                            April 12
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Get excited.

http://io9.com/the-game-of-thrones-s...omg-1682784145
                              If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

I casually watched bits of season 4 but hadn't watched any of the previous seasons. I'm now going through seasons 1-3 and all but the last two episodes of season 4 as I want to watch those in the theater prior to the start of season 5. It's a bit weird knowing some of the things that happen in season 4 while I pay attention to season 3 at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                                X