Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TRP: Holidays and New Years Resolutions

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: TRP: Holidays and New Years Resolutions

    Originally posted by nmupiccdiva View Post
    *ahem* NEW TRP. This one is dead because it's past 1001 posts. Thanks.
    What?


    Up goes the post count
    tUMD Hockey

    "And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

    Comment


    • Re: TRP: Holidays and New Years Resolutions

      Originally posted by nmupiccdiva View Post
      *ahem* NEW TRP. This one is dead because it's past 1001 posts. Thanks.
      Is that kinda like calling a Stage 4 cancer patient dead because there's nothing that can be done until they ACTUALLY die??
      Application for Admission to the WCHA:
      http://www.insidecollegehockey.com/7...apkin_0717.htm

      Fighting Sioux
      Michigan Tech Huskies

      *I refuse to participate in the Boosh Factor.*

      Originally posted by SiouxTechie
      Good morning, Lodge. I thought the soap opera was cancelled due to lack of interest?

      (See what I did there?)
      Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk
      All that petty whining from the boys and ST comes in and buries it.

      Comment


      • Re: TRP: Holidays and New Years Resolutions

        Originally posted by SiouxTechie View Post
        Is that kinda like calling a Stage 4 cancer patient dead because there's nothing that can be done until they ACTUALLY die??
        And that is just wrong!
        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

        RIP - Kirby

        Comment


        • Re: TRP: Holidays and New Years Resolutions

          Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
          And that is just wrong!
          Yepp!
          Application for Admission to the WCHA:
          http://www.insidecollegehockey.com/7...apkin_0717.htm

          Fighting Sioux
          Michigan Tech Huskies

          *I refuse to participate in the Boosh Factor.*

          Originally posted by SiouxTechie
          Good morning, Lodge. I thought the soap opera was cancelled due to lack of interest?

          (See what I did there?)
          Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk
          All that petty whining from the boys and ST comes in and buries it.

          Comment

          Working...
          X