X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2nd Term Part VIII - The Thin Red Line

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    I think the real point here is that neither Miss USA contestants, nor rabid feminists, are known for their intellect.
    Give her some credit...at least she didn't say world peace.
    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
    Originally posted by Quizmire
    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
      (Applause)

What if she said every women should pack a six shooter?
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids
      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
        http://ionetheurbandaily.files.wordp...auto-34396.jpg

Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
          I think the real point here is that neither Miss USA contestants, nor rabid feminists, are known for their intellect.
          The MN rep is pre-med.
          -JDUBBS1280

Comment

Eric Cantor has LOST his GOP primary to keep his seat in the House to the Tea Party challenger.

Yes, you heard that right, Cantor isn't pyscho enough for the GOP. They need someone more psycho.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              Eric Cantor has LOST his GOP primary to keep his seat in the House to the Tea Party challenger.

Yes, you heard that right, Cantor isn't pyscho enough for the GOP. They need someone more psycho.
              It came down to immigration. Cantor pushed amnesty. Not a popular position right now given what's going on along our Southern border.
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                It came down to immigration. Cantor pushed amnesty. Not a popular position right now given what's going on along our Southern border.
                Amnesty for kids. Gotta be a radical left wing code pink kind of policy. No question.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Which is incredibly important in a border state like Virginia...

Last week Cantor said he was ahead by 34 points.

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                    Which is incredibly important in a border state like Virginia...

Last week Cantor said he was ahead by 34 points.
                    So now we have two professors at Randolph-Macon College running for VA 7. Nerd heaven???

And now we have this...http://www.wtop.com/?nid=893&sid=3638895

Hope he's OK, but I wonder if they found anything?
                    Last edited by joecct; 06-10-2014, 08:27 PM.
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

"MSNBC and Fox are in full OMG OMG OMG mode, while CNN runs with an OJ Simpson retrospective."

This is CNN.
                      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Last time a sitting Majority Leader lost his primary?

'99.

Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                          Last time a sitting Majority Leader lost his primary?

'99.

He must have really ticked off the party bosses!! Must have come out against tariffs, railroads, or J.P. Morgan.
                          CCT '77 & '78
                          4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                            "MSNBC and Fox are in full OMG OMG OMG mode, while CNN runs with an OJ Simpson retrospective."

This is CNN.
                            Ever since Piers Morgan has gone they never seem to do news at the 9:00 timeslot.

Comment

Meanwhile in Maine's 2nd Congressional District, Emily Cain (D) wiped the floor with her state senate colleague Troy Jackson, while Bruce Poliquin (R) defeated permanant Congressional candidate Kevin Raye. Cain is a fellow Maine alum and Poliquin was our baseball coach and president of the Board of Trustees at North Yarmouth Academy. Cain should win this by 6-10 points.

Comment

It was going to be something gay marriage or guns or we still have a government. In this case it was amnesty.
                                Go Gophers!

Comment

Working...
                                X