This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
    You do realize if you were nicer to the orderlies they'd stop p!ssing in your oatmeal every morning before serving it to you, right?
    Pot - kettle.
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Re: The Global War on Terror 5.0: Putin on the Risk

Originally posted by joecct View Post
      Pot - kettle.
      I'm not residing in a nursing home like Mr Opie over there.
      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
        I'm not residing in a nursing home like Mr Opie over there.
        You will be.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          You will be.
          Well. In the long run, we all will be.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
            When does Obama become responsible?
            Obama responsible for anything? Now there's a novel concept.

Oh, except for a good thing that happens that he'll take credit for afterwards.
            Originally posted by Priceless
            Good to see you're so reasonable.
            Originally posted by ScoobyDoo
            Very well, said.
            Originally posted by Rover
            A fair assessment Bob.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Gray View Post
              Except the part where we all agree he bears responsibility, below.

But you guys keep having your conservation in your private echo chamber.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                Except the part where we all agree he bears responsibility, below.

But you guys keep having your conservation in your private echo chamber.
                I don't recall making such an agreement, but I know we're not supposed to question and debate things or we're just considered backward. All hail the one unified voice!
                Very well, said.
                A fair assessment Bob.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                  He's responsible for falling for this ISIS BS and going to war again. Afghanistan, Iraq, and the overall instability of the ENTIRE Middle East is on Bush.
                  Shiites and Sunnis have been at war with each other for over 1,200 years, and yet somehow it is Bush's fault that they cannot get along with each other today?

Religious wars in the Middle East have been going on for far longer. 3,500 years or more. Yet that is Bush's fault too?
                  "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

Originally posted by FreshFish View Post
                    Shiites and Sunnis have been at war with each other for over 1,200 years, and yet somehow it is Bush's fault that they cannot get along with each other today?

Religious wars in the Middle East have been going on for far longer. 3,500 years or more. Yet that is Bush's fault too?
                    Pottery Barn RULE. Hello? You break it, you own it. Bush broke it.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      You will be.
                      No he won't. When he gets that old, Obamacare will have evolved to require mandatory euthanasia by age 75.

Do I really need a 'sarcasm alert' for that one?
                      "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Gray View Post
                        OK, Bob. Tell us what you think is the most serious harm Obama is responsible for in Iraq and what specific policy advanced by someone identifiable would have created a better outcome and why. That should be like shooting fish in a barrel for you, as I'm sure there are many to choose from.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Gray View Post
                          I don't recall making such an agreement, but I know we're not supposed to question and debate things or we're just considered backward. All hail the one unified voice!
                          This was posted by an adult.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                            This was posted by an adult.
                            Incisive as ever.
                            Very well, said.
                            A fair assessment Bob.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                              OK, Bob. Tell us what you think is the most serious harm Obama is responsible for in Iraq and what specific policy advanced by someone identifiable would have created a better outcome and why. That should be like shooting fish in a barrel for you, as I'm sure there are many to choose from.
                              Obama's whole approach to the Middle East has left our traditional allies in the region wondering what the U.S. is thinking and whether we are an ally to be trusted. He's managed to make more enemies while also undermining what positive relationships we have in the region. He made a mess from the get go, making a visit to the Middle East early in his first term and pointedly skipping visiting our closest ally, Israel. It's hard to criticize Obama's policies in the region when he doesn't really seem to have any. So, I call trick question on you!
                              Very well, said.
                              A fair assessment Bob.

Comment

• Ok

Comment

Working...
                                X