This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Global War on Terror 5.0: Putin on the Risk

Flying across the Middle East would suck, period.Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria..
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Of course, some lying in that part of the world is just what the doctor ordered. Especially when it involves F-18s launched from the Bush. Any time we can diminish the population of head chopping savages, we're doing the world a favor.
      2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        That rarest of birds, a very good write-up on a partisan site.
        I had to read that twice just to get everything.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Lindsey Graham would like you all to know that ISIS is coming to the US. You've been warned.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            Lindsey Graham would like you all to know that ISIS is coming to the US. You've been warned.
            They can't come NOW! I haven't a thing to wear! Tell them to come back in a few years.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              She already did.
              http://www.spiritualitea.com/isis/isis01.jpg
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids
              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Apparently some people have never learned that "an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure."
                "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

Originally posted by FreshFish View Post
                  Apparently some people have never learned that "an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure."

Or "there's no point fighting a war for people that don't want to defend their own country". Thought we learned that in Vietnam but apparently some righties needed a refresher in Iraq.
                  Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                    Or "there's no point fighting a war for people that don't want to defend their own country". Thought we learned that in Vietnam but apparently some righties needed a refresher in Iraq.
                    Peter King wants you to know they're coming here next.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      Peter King wants you to know they're coming here next.
                      Odd that the only two Peter Kings that I can name are both idiots.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

You know, I can live with helping the Kurds out with airstrikes because 1) they've been by far the most stable and friendly partners we have over there, and 2) they actually seem willing to fight for their territory, unlike the Iraqi army which ran and left their US supplied weapons for ISIS to have.

However, for Bush era toad Malaki - screw him. Nothing should be done for that idiot.

PS - Can somebody tell me how John McCain continues to get booked talk shows regarding Iraq? Doesn't any host have the balls to point out to his face he's been wrong on just about every assumption he's made over that place, often with tragic results? Liberal media bias my @ ss.
                        Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

You know, I can live with helping the Kurds out with airstrikes because 1) they've been by far the most stable and friendly partners we have over there, and 2) they actually seem willing to fight for their territory, unlike the Iraqi army which ran and left their US supplied weapons for ISIS to have.

However, for Bush era toad Malaki - screw him. Nothing should be done for that idiot.

PS - Can somebody tell me how John McCain continues to get booked talk shows regarding Iraq? Doesn't any host have the balls to point out to his face he's been wrong on just about every assumption he's made over that place, often with tragic results? Liberal media bias my @ ss.
                          John McCain would like you to know that we don't have enough troops committed anywhere.

Comment

They book him for that very reason.

My problem with arming the Kurds is the uproar we're going to face from Turkey, a NATO ally. It's not small thing to upset a long-time NATO ally.
                            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

"If he does not go on the offensive against ISIS, ISIL, whatever you guys want to call it, they are coming here," Mr. (Lindsey) Graham said on "Fox News Sunday." "This is just not about Baghdad. This is just not about Syria. And if we do get attacked, then he will have committed a blunder for the ages."
                              Reminds me of this GW Quote.

America must not ignore the threat gathering against us. Facing clear evidence of peril, we cannot wait for the final proof, the smoking gun that could come in the form of a mushroom cloud.

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                                They book him for that very reason.

My problem with arming the Kurds is the uproar we're going to face from Turkey, a NATO ally. It's not small thing to upset a long-time NATO ally.
                                I thought I read somewhere that Turkey was OK with it either because the Kurds would carve out a section of Iraq, not Turkey, or because having the Kurds as neighbors is much more palatable than ISIS or some other terrorist organization. No, I don't have any sources, I think I read it somewhere - maybe here. I'm kinda preoccupied at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                                X