X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Global War on Terror 5.0: Putin on the Risk

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Sounds like Putin has the same plan for their economy as we did when we went to Iraq.
    I'll bet Putin and his buddies don't feel a thing
    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
      Neither did Cheney, Bush, or C. Rice.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

You're right about some of his buddies. But believe me he has other buddies who won't feel the same. In the end, it'll only matter if the market jolts send their economy into a tailspin.
        Go Gophers!

Comment

Well, if any of his buddies do say something about it they might not feel the bullet enter the back of their head, but Putin may choose a slower method of death.

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
            Well, if any of his buddies do say something about it they might not feel the bullet enter the back of their head, but Putin may choose a slower method of death.
            The business oligarchs are a pretty powerful bunch these days. In all likelihood, Putin probably sees this as a step to reign in their power also.
            Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
              The business oligarchs are a pretty powerful bunch these days. In all likelihood, Putin probably sees this as a step to reign in their power also.
              Yeah, Russia is an oligarchy just like the US. No wonder the GOP loves Putin so much.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Russians put it through the ear, not the back of the head.

But it the oligarchs get very upset, then V.V. will suffer an fatal accident while skiing, mountain climbing, or some other physical challenge.
                CCT '77 & '78
                4 kids
                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Yeah, Russia is an oligarchy just like the US. No wonder the GOP loves Putin so much.

Decisions, decisions. Typical ******* barnyard excrement? Ignorance? Stupidity? How 'bout all of the above?
                  2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
                    Decisions, decisions. Typical ******* barnyard excrement? Ignorance? Stupidity? How 'bout all of the above?
                    I don't know. Ask the oil execs that are dumping all the radioactive waste in North Dakota to maximize their profit.

Comment

That's where he does most appearances, but it looks like this was on the Charlie Rose show, which I believe is on that bastion of liberalism, PBS.
                      I was running through the dials, and saw a Q&A on Fox with him stopped on the street and questioned. Thought that's what you were referring to.
                      Last edited by Hopkinja; 03-13-2014, 02:53 PM.
                      Cornell '82

"The first time I went to a Cornell game, I was in awe. I'm a big believer that sports fans should get out and see everything -- the Indy 500, the Super Bowl, the Kentucky Derby. I've seen all that, and there's nothing like Lynah Rink." - Carl McKee, father of Cornell Goalie, David McKee

Comment

I don't know. Ask the oil execs that are dumping all the radioactive waste in North Dakota to maximize their profit.
                        We're all so sorry America doesn't live up to your expectations.
                        2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
                          We're all so sorry America doesn't live up to your expectations.
                          I'm so sorry that I think Radioactive Waste should be disposed of properly.

Comment

uh, oh,

The Kremlin mobilized troops and tanks for new drills close to Ukraine on Thursday
                            I wonder if any of this would be going on if the refs hadn't disallowed that goal....had Russia won gold or silver at Sochi, maybe Vlad the Annexer wouldn't be so cranky??
                            "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

Originally posted by FreshFish View Post
                              uh, oh,

I wonder if any of this would be going on if the refs hadn't disallowed that goal....had Russia won gold or silver at Sochi, maybe Vlad the Annexer wouldn't be so cranky??
                              Just about the most sensible thing you've written about this subject.
                              Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

So if the Canadians give the Russians their medals the Crimea can go free?

Your move, Canada.

Comment

Working...
                                X