X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Global War on Terror 5.0: Putin on the Risk

Originally posted by Rover View Post
    Neocons, you will spend the rest of your days trying to live down the legacy of Iraq.
    Which ended up being about oil after all.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/19/opinio...ar-oil-juhasz/
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
      Which one?
      Great minds do think alike.

So where does that leave us?
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids
      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
        Great minds do think alike.

So where does that leave us?
        I don't know. Maybe we should ask Dick Cheney.

DICK CHENEY: Well, I think – I worry one would begin to address a crisis by the first thing we do is take options off the table. I don’t think the administration should do that. And this–

CHARLIE ROSE: Have they done that?

DICK CHENEY: In a sense saying no military. He seems to operate that way most of the time. There are military options that don’t involve putting troops on the ground in Crimea. We could go back and reinstate the ballistic missile defense program that was taken out. It was originally going to go in Poland, Czech Republic, Obama took it out to appease Putin. We could do training exercises in Poland, joint exercises. We can offer military assistance in terms of equipment, training, and so forth to the Ukrainians themselves.
        Russia has oil so it's on the radar.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

So the US should have outsourced policy making to known anti-Semite Bobby Fisher? Are you really this stupid?
          He gets his economic ideas from 1940s cartoons...yes he is that stupid
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            I don't know. Maybe we should ask Dick Cheney.

Russia has oil so it's on the radar.
            Why does anybody ask Dick Cheney's opinion on foreign policy matters anymore? Isn't that like asking Mrs O'Leary's cow what it thinks about the Chicago fire department's preparedness for a major event?
            Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Why does anybody ask Dick Cheney's opinion on foreign policy matters anymore? Isn't that like asking Mrs O'Leary's cow what it thinks about the Chicago fire department's preparedness for a major event?
              Yeah. Ten years ago, he was 20 years out of date.
              Go Gophers!

Comment

C'mon. It's Fox. They ask Cheney for his opinion because they already know it.
                Cornell '82

"The first time I went to a Cornell game, I was in awe. I'm a big believer that sports fans should get out and see everything -- the Indy 500, the Super Bowl, the Kentucky Derby. I've seen all that, and there's nothing like Lynah Rink." - Carl McKee, father of Cornell Goalie, David McKee

Comment

Originally posted by Hopkinja View Post
                  C'mon. It's Fox. They ask Cheney for his opinion because they already know it.
                  That's where he does most appearances, but it looks like this was on the Charlie Rose show, which I believe is on that bastion of liberalism, PBS.

Comment

Or asking Susan Rice what happened in Benghazi?
                    2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

Got anything that didn't happen over 50 years ago?

Anyway, back in the here and now:

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/0...477.html?hp=r2

Odd, that 1) the public supports Obama re: Ukraine despite all the white hot rhetoric out of the right, and 2) the public actually wants him to do LESS than he's proposing!

Neocons, you will spend the rest of your days trying to live down the legacy of Iraq.

We all understand you have no answers to valid questions.
                      2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

Anyone check if Bill Ayers was in NYC today?
                        CCT '77 & '78
                        4 kids
                        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                          Anyone check if Bill Ayers was in NYC today?
                          No, not that kind of gas leak....
                          "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
                            We all understand you have no answers to valid questions.
                            Its kinda tough Opie when the things you're bringing up happened years/decades before I was born!

But, feel free to boycott Hanoi Jane's movies, provided she even makes them anymore, if it makes you feel better.

Otherwise, try to join us in this millenium please, which is almost a decade and a half old.
                            Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

The MICEX (Russian Stock Market) is down 15% since the beginning of this. Part of me would love to see that pain to increase.
                              Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                                The MICEX (Russian Stock Market) is down 15% since the beginning of this. Part of me would love to see that pain to increase.
                                Sounds like Putin has the same plan for their economy as we did when we went to Iraq.

Comment

Working...
                                X