X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Global War on Terror 5.0: Putin on the Risk

Originally posted by FreshFish View Post
    When you post stuff like this, are you at all aware of how aptly it also applies to your own Dear Leader? The current President is blaming the world for being faulty: he has pretty much said flat out that there is something wrong with the world because it is not behaving in the manner in which he thinks it should be.
    You're a one man comedy show.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by FreshFish View Post
      Who'd have expected France to have a spine while the US lacks one??

Maybe the world really is spinning out of control!

Next we'll hear from the apologists how this really was part of a very clever plan all along, eh?
      ISIS is beheading Americans because we are fighting them. Currently fighting them is doing more than simply being "prepared" to fight them. What is it about this that you don't understand?

Comment

We interrupt the daily Conservafail to bring you this brief announcement.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          Sweet. Another mole has been whacked. Next.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            I love when these articles show pics of the *unarmed* Global Hawk, just because it's the badassiest unmanned aircraft we have.
            If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
              I love when these articles show pics of the *unarmed* Global Hawk, just because it's the badassiest unmanned aircraft we have.
              The article didn't say a missile was used, perhaps it was a kamikaze strike?

Comment

Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
                It's truly stunning how large these aircraft are. Almost impossible to tell from pictures like that. But THIS puts it into perspective:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...lobal_Hawk.jpg
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                  cite?
                  I'm paraphrasing, and these are just two of many:
                  "there is no place for this kind of behavior in the 21st century." "Putin should realize that that kind of aggression is no longer tolerated."

That kind of stuff. You've all heard and read it. "People shouldn't be acting this way" kind of fluff that he says over and over in various ways. "If only people were nicer to each other, the world would be a better place."

"If only people would stop killing each other, I could get back to my golf game." Oh, wait, he never actually said the last one out loud....sorry, my bad.
                  Last edited by FreshFish; 09-05-2014, 04:22 PM.
                  "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
                    The article didn't say a missile was used, perhaps it was a kamikaze strike?
                    They just have a Neocon look at the target, because they're that scary.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                      Opie has long had a crush on George W Bush, hence his "Bush served honorably in the National Guard" even though he was off working on a political campaign during most of his supposed service time. Of course Opie also thought we'd be greeted as liberators in Iraq, so consider the source....

"Fake but accurate."
                      2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

The confirmation bias is strong with this one.
                        Since you're so supportive of "war heroes" as presidential candidates, one assumes you weren't supportive of draft dodgers. Did you support McCain? Clinton? Hypocrite.

Owning the blu ray of Saving Private Ryan doesn't confer any knowledge of how things work in the military.
                        Last edited by Old Pio; 09-05-2014, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
                          Since you're so supportive of "war heroes" as presidential candidates, one assumes you weren't supportive of draft dodgers. Did you support McCain? Clinton? Hypocrite.
                          I just said GWB was my kind of war hero. You concluded that meant I supported Clinton.

Which is logical, since Clinton and GWB were certainly two of a kind when it came to going to war.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            Of course we do, but they don't. There is a personality type that regards any sort of thinking and planning as dilatory and weak. That type just doesn't learn, ever. To them, every negotiation is Munich and every peace is Dolchsto├člegende. Maybe they just don't have emotional breadth to see the world as any more complicated than that -- too many beratings from their Great Santini fathers, or something -- but they despise thinking and worship blind violence.

That personality type has come to power here just once, in 2000. When it did, it crippled US interests in just a few years. The electorate's main job, independent of all the secondary left/right wrangling, is to make sure that never happens again.
                            There's nothing inherently wrong with thinking and planning. Especially if they are combined with core values. Core values in addition to maximizing the black turnout in the next election, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
                              Owning the blu ray of Saving Private Ryan doesn't confer any knowledge of how things work in the military.
                              I partied and chased tang as a young man too, so I do understand how things worked for GWB in the military.

Comment

I partied and chased tang as a young man too, so I do understand how things worked for GWB in the military.
                                Did you get checked out on flying a single seat fighter? Or did you ride the flying Dumbos at Disneyland? So you didn't support Clinton and did support McCain? Or is it only Democrat "war heroes" who get you turgid?

Comment

Working...
                                X