Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Global War on Terror 5.0: Putin on the Risk

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: The Global War on Terror 5.0: Putin on the Risk

    Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Might be time to blow the dust off this. It's ironic that all the baboons who slap their chests the loudest and hurl their poo with the greatest righteous indignation happened to have "other priorities" when it came to them serving.
    How many fast attack or ballistic missile submarine crewmen have you trained in your life?

    The problem with power is sometimes, even when you really don't want to, you have to use it to remind people who has it.
    Last edited by The Sicatoka; 09-04-2014, 04:26 PM.
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

    North Dakota Hockey:

    Comment


    • Re: The Global War on Terror 5.0: Putin on the Risk

      Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
      Well, if we're going to start casting aspersions and doubt upon all of our claimed backgrounds around here...
      What are you talking about? I'm pretty honest about starting my own cult as well as economic philosophy.
      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

      Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

      "I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

      Comment


      • Re: The Global War on Terror 5.0: Putin on the Risk

        Originally posted by Rover View Post
        What are you talking about? I'm pretty honest about starting my own cult as well as economic philosophy.

        Pssssst ... everyone ... do not drink the Kool-aid ...

        The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

        North Dakota Hockey:

        Comment


        • Re: The Global War on Terror 5.0: Putin on the Risk

          Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
          He uttered, through clenched teeth.

          "0bama", is that really what passes for Republican humor now? I liked it better when hardcore righties were calling him, "The One" - much funnier. Even "The Half-rican", was at least a racist guilty pleasure.
          I call him Obummer. Do I make the cut?
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

          Comment


          • Re: The Global War on Terror 5.0: Putin on the Risk

            Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
            Pssssst ... everyone ... do not drink the Kool-aid ...


            We use bourbon now...
            Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

            Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

            "I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

            Comment


            • Re: The Global War on Terror 5.0: Putin on the Risk

              Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
              Soo...lemme get this straight. You're arguably the most baselessly critical poster on how we're doing our business. And you're NOT even American?

              Funny how we don't hear about you hyperventilating over your inability to solve your own problems.
              I think that after living in this country for twenty years (legally) I have a right to speak my mind about the lack of leadership by this or any other administration.

              As for issues back home, why "hyperventilate" here when most of you don't give a rat's butt about what happens north of the border?

              And at least Prime Minister Harper has a pair.
              Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

              Comment


              • Re: The Global War on Terror 5.0: Putin on the Risk

                Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                I call him Obummer. Do I make the cut?
                You get an honorable mention. Obamination was probably my favorite, and that was six years ago.

                Comment


                • Re: The Global War on Terror 5.0: Putin on the Risk

                  Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  I call him Obummer. Do I make the cut?
                  Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  You get an honorable mention. Obamination was probably my favorite, and that was six years ago.
                  Audacity of Taupe made me chuckle
                  Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

                  Comment


                  • Re: The Global War on Terror 5.0: Putin on the Risk

                    Originally posted by SteveP View Post
                    Audacity of Taupe made me chuckle
                    Who coined that? It's wonderful!
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                    Comment


                    • Re: The Global War on Terror 5.0: Putin on the Risk

                      Oh snap. That may be the best I've ever heard.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

                      Comment


                      • Re: The Global War on Terror 5.0: Putin on the Risk

                        Originally posted by Rover View Post
                        FF says a lot of things....
                        In any case, he repeats a lot of things.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                        Comment


                        • Re: The Global War on Terror 5.0: Putin on the Risk

                          Originally posted by SteveP View Post
                          I think that after living in this country for twenty years (legally) I have a right to speak my mind about the lack of leadership by this or any other administration.

                          As for issues back home, why "hyperventilate" here when most of you don't give a rat's butt about what happens north of the border?

                          And at least Prime Minister Harper has a pair.
                          I was in "Old 51" when Trudeau invoked the War Measures Act against the FLQ*. A very pleasant surprise.

                          *I was in the AF and drawing a check from CBC.
                          Last edited by Old Pio; 09-04-2014, 08:26 PM.
                          2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

                          Comment


                          • Re: The Global War on Terror 5.0: Putin on the Risk

                            Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            Might be time to blow the dust off this. It's ironic that all the baboons who slap their chests the loudest and hurl their poo with the greatest righteous indignation happened to have "other priorities" when it came to them serving.
                            In the alternative, one could chose to be a draft dodging piece of sh*t like Bill Clinton. Lying to Colonel Holmes about his intention to become an ROTC cadet at Arkansas, getting his 2S deferment, then a high lottery number, followed by his famous "thank you for saving me from the draft" letter. You all are such hypocrites on this subject, elevating that self-serving a*s-hole John Kerry (who dishonored an entire generation of American servicemen to advance his career) to Audie Murphy and Alvin York status.

                            "All" the baboons, kemo sabe?
                            Last edited by Old Pio; 09-04-2014, 08:42 PM.
                            2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

                            Comment


                            • Re: The Global War on Terror 5.0: Putin on the Risk

                              Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
                              In the alternative, one could chose to be a draft dodging piece of sh*t like Bill Clinton. Lying to Colonel Holmes about his intention to become an ROTC cadet at Arkansas, getting his 2S deferment, then a high lottery number, followed by his famous "thank you for saving me from the draft" letter. You all are such hypocrites on this subject, elevating that self-serving a*s-hole John Kerry (who dishonored an entire generation of American servicemen to advance his career) to Audie Murphy and Alvin York status.

                              "All" the baboons, kemo sabe?
                              George W. Bush is my kind of war hero. Puts Kerry to shame.

                              Comment


                              • Re: The Global War on Terror 5.0: Putin on the Risk

                                Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                Who coined that? It's wonderful!
                                http://news.yahoo.com/audacity-taupe...222521652.html
                                "The Audacity of Taupe," tweeted Jared Keller, a programming director at startup MicNews.
                                Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X