Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Global War on Terror 5.0: Putin on the Risk

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Re: The Global War on Terror 5.0: Putin on the Risk

    Originally posted by Priceless View Post
    So if the Canadians give the Russians their medals the Crimea can go free?

    Your move, Canada.
    Ain't happening
    Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

    Comment


    • #77
      Re: The Global War on Terror 5.0: Putin on the Risk

      Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      I'm so sorry that I think Radioactive Waste should be disposed of properly.
      Hmmmm....people who protest against Yucca Mountain vote for which party?
      If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

      Comment


      • #78
        Re: The Global War on Terror 5.0: Putin on the Risk

        Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        I'm so sorry that I think Radioactive Waste should be disposed of properly.
        North Dakota seems as proper a place as any to me.

        Comment


        • #79
          Re: The Global War on Terror 5.0: Putin on the Risk

          Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
          North Dakota seems as proper a place as any to me.
          Just dump it right in the Ralph

          Comment


          • #80
            Re: The Global War on Terror 5.0: Putin on the Risk

            Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
            Hmmmm....people who protest against Yucca Mountain vote for which party?
            Don't care. I actually support the Yucca Mountain idea.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

            Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

            Comment


            • #81
              Re: The Global War on Terror 5.0: Putin on the Risk

              Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              North Dakota seems as proper a place as any to me.
              The only time you'll ever hear this sentence.
              Go Gophers!

              Comment


              • #82
                Re: The Global War on Terror 5.0: Putin on the Risk

                Actually, if I was running things, the first thing I'd do after outlawing Boston College and sending Fishy, Flaggy, and Opie to the nearest gulag would be to put every crappy thing that nobody else wants in Detroit! Think about it: 2/3rds of the city is abandoned and is a SuperFund site. Why not use that as an advantage? Toxic waste? Come on down. Nuclear power plants? Plenty of room here. Chemical manufacturing? Sure, we've got room. Bioweapons research? Sounds good. Really, whats the downside? Property values might go down?
                Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

                Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

                "I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

                Comment


                • #83
                  Re: The Global War on Terror 5.0: Putin on the Risk

                  Originally posted by Rover View Post
                  Actually, if I was running things, the first thing I'd do after outlawing Boston College and sending Fishy, Flaggy, and Opie to the nearest gulag would be to put every crappy thing that nobody else wants in Detroit! Think about it: 2/3rds of the city is abandoned and is a SuperFund site. Why not use that as an advantage? Toxic waste? Come on down. Nuclear power plants? Plenty of room here. Chemical manufacturing? Sure, we've got room. Bioweapons research? Sounds good. Really, whats the downside? Property values might go down?
                  They did a documentary on that, I think it was called Robocop.

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Re: The Global War on Terror 5.0: Putin on the Risk

                    Originally posted by Foxton View Post
                    They did a documentary on that, I think it was called Robocop.

                    A movie ahead of its time no doubt, however my plan doesn't call for cyborg law enforcement officials due to the odds that they could turn on their masters.
                    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

                    Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

                    "I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Re: The Global War on Terror 5.0: Putin on the Risk

                      Originally posted by Rover View Post
                      Think about it: 2/3rds of the city is abandoned and is a SuperFund site. Why not use that as an advantage? Toxic waste? Come on down. Nuclear power plants? Plenty of room here. Chemical manufacturing? Sure, we've got room. Bioweapons research? Sounds good. Really, whats the downside? Property values might go down?
                      By all means, bring on the nuclear and chemical engineering jobs. Talk about instant economic diversification.

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Re: The Global War on Terror 5.0: Putin on the Risk

                        Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                        By all means, bring on the nuclear and chemical engineering jobs. Talk about instant economic diversification.

                        I'd be happy to send that stuff Detroit's way. Win-win situation. While I may drive those whiners at Daily Kos nuts, but I think you can put bad but necessary things in already damaged places under the guise of making the best of it. For example, people complaning about fracking in Ohio or western PA. Have they ever been to these places? I'd frack the entire city of Cincinnatti and I don't think anybody would miss the place if it sunk into the ground.
                        Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

                        Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

                        "I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Re: The Global War on Terror 5.0: Putin on the Risk

                          Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                          I'm so sorry that I think Radioactive Waste should be disposed of properly.

                          Bend over and spread 'em. The impulse to impose another "Red Flag Act" never goes away, does it?
                          Last edited by Old Pio; 03-14-2014, 06:59 PM.
                          2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Re: The Global War on Terror 5.0: Putin on the Risk

                            Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
                            Bend over and spread 'em. The impulse to impose another "Red Flag Act" never goes away, does it?
                            What, pray tell, does a British law enacted over 150 years ago at the behest of railroad special interest groups have to do with the proper disposal of radioactive waste? Are you arguing that "green" energy groups are lobbying for such legislation as we speak?

                            I don't think anyone has a problem with said waste getting disposed of in North Dakota (hell, I already said it's the perfect place! ), but even North Dakotans deserve some measure of precaution and protections taken to ensure their valuable farmland and oil sands are still industries and resources that can be counted on for the next several decades, without fear of a nuclear accident putting them at risk, no?

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                              What, pray tell, does a British law enacted over 150 years ago at the behest of railroad special interest groups have to do with the proper disposal of radioactive waste? Are you arguing that "green" energy groups are lobbying for such legislation as we speak?

                              I don't think anyone has a problem with said waste getting disposed of in North Dakota (hell, I already said it's the perfect place! ), but even North Dakotans deserve some measure of precaution and protections taken to ensure their valuable farmland and oil sands are still industries and resources that can be counted on for the next several decades, without fear of a nuclear accident putting them at risk, no?
                              Why can't we shoot the waste into the sun? Our rockets have a high degree of success and I doubt the waste will bother the sun.
                              CCT '77 & '78
                              4 kids
                              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

                              ”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                              - Benjamin Franklin

                              Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

                              I want to live forever. So far, so good.

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Originally posted by joecct View Post
                                Why can't we shoot the waste into the sun? Our rockets have a high degree of success and I doubt the waste will bother the sun.
                                I'm fine with that, but I understand the argument against it. One mistake and you spread nuclear waste thru the whole atmosphere.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X