Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Global War on Terror 5.0: Putin on the Risk

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: The Global War on Terror 5.0: Putin on the Risk

    Originally posted by joecct View Post
    Nice picture of an Israeli smart bomb falling on Gaza. Looks like they're hitting where they're aiming at.

    http://www.washingtonpost.com/regional/
    Please recall there were "Palestinians" literally dancing in the streets after 9/11.
    2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by burd View Post
      You must have an extremely narrow definition of "this problem."
      He's looking for a final solution to the Palestinian question in the Middle East.

      Comment


      • Re: The Global War on Terror 5.0: Putin on the Risk

        Originally posted by Priceless View Post
        He's looking for a final solution to the Palestinian question in the Middle East.
        Israel has to win every war/conflict. The Arabs only have to win once.

        It's going to take a miracle to bring peace there.
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids
        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

        ”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

        Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

        I want to live forever. So far, so good.

        Comment


        • Re: The Global War on Terror 5.0: Putin on the Risk

          Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
          Please recall there were "Palestinians" literally dancing in the streets after 9/11.

          Were all Palestinians dancing in the streets?

          How about a simple majority?

          How about 10%?


          Nice try.

          Comment


          • Re: The Global War on Terror 5.0: Putin on the Risk

            Please recall that there are Americans who believe that 9/11 was an inside job.

            Comment


            • Re: The Global War on Terror 5.0: Putin on the Risk

              Originally posted by joecct View Post
              Israel has to win every war/conflict. The Arabs only have to win once.
              Hezbollah beat the IDF in 2006, and Hezbollah are about as sophisticated and well-supplied as those Texas jackholes joy riding around the Mexican border. These are no longer the tough as nails Israeli soldiers who looked like the Wehrmacht in the 6 Day War or the Stalingrad civilian reserves in the Yom Kippur War. They're just another mediocre middle eastern army now, but with nukes.
              Last edited by Kepler; 07-31-2014, 08:53 PM.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

              Comment


              • Originally posted by joecct View Post
                Israel has to win every war/conflict. The Arabs only have to win once.

                It's going to take a miracle to bring peace there.
                People who try to bring peace to that region are crucified.

                Comment


                • Re: The Global War on Terror 5.0: Putin on the Risk

                  Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                  People who try to bring peace to that region are crucified.
                  And then their followers murder in their name. "Well there are certain sections of New York, Major, that I wouldn't advise you to invade."
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                  Comment


                  • Re: The Global War on Terror 5.0: Putin on the Risk

                    Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                    Were all Palestinians dancing in the streets?

                    How about a simple majority?

                    How about 10%?


                    Nice try.
                    Presumably there would have been more if that avatar of "Palestinian" peace Yasir Arafat hadn't threatened to kill them and well as the free lance stringers who shot the "celebrations." Notwithstanding your customary bloviations, there were "Palestinians" dancing in the streets after 9/11. A fact which cannot be denied, only minimized.
                    Last edited by Old Pio; 07-31-2014, 09:39 PM.
                    2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

                    Comment


                    • Re: The Global War on Terror 5.0: Putin on the Risk

                      Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                      Hezbollah beat the IDF in 2006, and Hezbollah are about as sophisticated and well-supplied as those Texas jackholes joy riding around the Mexican border. These are no longer the tough as nails Israeli soldiers who looked like the Wehrmacht in the 6 Day War or the Stalingrad civilian reserves in the Yom Kippur War. They're just another mediocre middle eastern army now, but with nukes.
                      Bollocks. Since you're the self appointed expert on. . .everything. How 'bout explaining why so many leftys in this country are comfortable siding with savage terrorists against a friendly democracy.
                      Last edited by Old Pio; 07-31-2014, 09:38 PM.
                      2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

                      Comment


                      • Re: The Global War on Terror 5.0: Putin on the Risk

                        Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                        He's looking for a final solution to the Palestinian question in the Middle East.
                        Correct. By any means necessary. Shouldn't "final" and "solution" be capitalized?
                        Last edited by Old Pio; 07-31-2014, 09:43 PM.
                        2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

                        Comment


                        • Re: The Global War on Terror 5.0: Putin on the Risk

                          Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
                          Correct. By any means necessary. Shouldn't "final" and "solution" be capitalized?
                          I know you are just exercising your considerable talk jock skills, Pio, but can you explain how killing all Hamas members in the occupied territories will not make the conflict immeasurably worse.

                          Comment


                          • Re: The Global War on Terror 5.0: Putin on the Risk

                            Originally posted by burd View Post
                            I know you are just exercising your considerable talk jock skills, Pio, but can you explain how killing all Hamas members in the occupied territories will not make the conflict immeasurably worse.
                            I haven't made myself clear: I'm referring to killing all "Palestinians," whether they're Hamas or Rotarians. As we used to say in the AF: "Nuke 'em till they glow."
                            2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

                            Comment


                            • Re: The Global War on Terror 5.0: Putin on the Risk

                              Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
                              I haven't made myself clear: I'm referring to killing all "Palestinians," whether they're Hamas or Rotarians. As we used to say in the AF: "Nuke 'em till they glow."
                              A surer way to accomplish complete success would be to nuke both all Jews and all Palestinians. Would it even require more weapon delivery?

                              Comment


                              • Re: The Global War on Terror 5.0: Putin on the Risk

                                Originally posted by burd View Post
                                A surer way to accomplish complete success would be to nuke both all Jews and all Palestinians. Would it even require more weapon delivery?
                                It's the "Palestinians" who are the problem (60 years in "refugee" camps?), not the Israelis. The Israelis are democratic, pluralistic, prosperous and technologically advanced. The "Palestinians" are not. And have no ambition to be. Their ambition, expressed repeatedly by the people who represent them, is the destruction of Israel.
                                2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X