X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Global War on Terror 5.0: Putin on the Risk

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Oh goody. The feminazi knocker brigade is out.
    Not sure if referring to me...or the group I linked to

Comment

Are you female? If so, I guess I apologize?

I was referring to the people who think we should have a 24-hour breastfeeding network on broadcast TV.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I was referring to the people who think we should have a 24-hour breastfeeding network on broadcast TV.
        "Hey Peter, man, check out Channel 9, it's the breast exam!"
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

What?
          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
          Originally posted by Quizmire
          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

The send people to college just for that purpose. They get a pretty hat when they graduate.
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids
            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Nope, not female (although I believe I've had the honor of being referred to as female by opie).

It just came across like you thought I was trying to play the role of feminazi, which was definitely not what I was going for

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                What?
                You've never come across someone who is militant about public breastfeeding?
                Code:
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Hahaha haha.
                  Code:

Comment

Originally posted by SteveP View Post
                    To counter your inference that I'm a bigot, I was referring to the ISIS savages, not all Muslims. Having said that, it's far past time for the moderate Muslims around the world to speak up against the atrocities being perpetrated against members of their own religion as well as the "infidels".
                    You're a little late on the "moderate Muslim should speak out..." canard. There have been a zillion stories the last week of them doing just that.

Your direct statement was "religion of peace" ... blah blah blah. That was a bigoted statement. I accept your apology.

Luckily, our own local heroes are on the case.
                    Cornell University
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                      You're a little late on the "moderate Muslim should speak out..." canard. There have been a zillion stories the last week of them doing just that.

Your direct statement was "religion of peace" ... blah blah blah. That was a bigoted statement. I accept your apology.

Luckily, our own local heroes are on the case.
                      You should know. Your bigotry is on display here daily. And includes denying others the right to speak. Especially if they're "fundys."
                      Last edited by Old Pio; 10-04-2014, 04:23 PM.
                      2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

But, but, but breast feeding is natural. Yeah, well so is belly button lint and dingle berries.

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
                          But, but, but breast feeding is natural. Yeah, well so is belly button lint and dingle berries.
                          Welcome to modern feminism: breast feeding this, rape culture that. It's fun...
                          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                            "Women's health" = free birth control (even for cows who can afford 60K tuition at Catholic law schools).

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                              The breast feeding is second wave feminism. You're about 30 years out of date.

As far as rape culture goes, yeah, I can't imagine why it bothers them. How weird!
                              Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                The breast feeding is second wave feminism. You're about 30 years out of date.

As far as rape culture goes, yeah, I can't imagine why it bothers them. How weird!
                                Clearly, the answer is to minimize due process protections for college guys and allow ideologically driven educrats to determine when "rape" occurs. And what the punishments should be. Wouldn't want to get the cops involved.
                                Last edited by Old Pio; 10-04-2014, 05:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X