This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TRP: Booty Traps Edition

*****http://www.nerdgranny.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/floppy_fail.jpg******
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
      Ironic, considering your computer.
      Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
      I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
      Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
        She could easily put 20 pounds on that frame and look hotter. As it is, she looks like she'd break in half while performing certain activities.
        Maria Sharapova? Professional athlete Maria Sharapova? That may be what she looks like but odds are she'd break someone else in half first.
        Cornell University Men's Hockey
        NCAA Champions: 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champions: 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010, 2024
        Ivy League Champions: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024

Comment

Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
          He owns a computer? I thought he used the ones at the public library with the rest of the check-writing geezers.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            He owns a computer? I thought he used the ones at the public library with the rest of the check-writing geezers.
            I'm not nanookfan.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Comedy Central Roasts... pretty interesting... but its kind of funny to see that there are several people in the roasting committee each time that clearly have never met the person they're roasting. Seriously, is Greg Giraldo really that close to ANYONE in show business?
              If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                Comedy Central Roasts... pretty interesting... but its kind of funny to see that there are several people in the roasting committee each time that clearly have never met the person they're roasting. Seriously, is Greg Giraldo really that close to ANYONE in show business?
                Comedy Central has Greg Giraldo on speed dial.
                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
                  Comedy Central has Greg Giraldo on speed dial.
                  Greg Giraldo can afford a phone?
                  Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                  when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                  Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Who?

Comment

Originally posted by KC8NIY View Post
                      Who?
                      Precisely.
                      If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

MNS?

(325): *** he couldnt undo my bra, i asked him if it was his first time and he said "with a girl? yeah"

And this is awesome:

(970): I locked my keys in my car in front of planned parenthood. I'm terrified of going inside to ask to borrow a clothes hangar.
                        (303): Just tell them you need to fix a mistake real quick.

Comment

Well, on the down side, my kickball team lost 6-5 in extra innings in the semifinals after being up 5-2. But on the bright side:

A) I was 1-2 (lot of people = not enough ABs to go around) and made a good catch on a line drive;
                          B) We didn't get stuck in a thunderstorm;
                          C) I get to shave this playoff beard tomorrow;
                          D) I drank a lot on not too much money afterward; and
                          E) I got a number from a cute girl we met at the bar where we were drinking.

So all things considered, not bad. Not *ideal* getting home at 3:30am on a Sunday night, but not *bad* either.

Edit to add:
                          F) And I think this cute friend of the girl who gave me her number kind of dug me too.
                          Last edited by jmh; 08-10-2009, 02:49 AM.
                          Cornell University Men's Hockey
                          NCAA Champions: 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champions: 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010, 2024
                          Ivy League Champions: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024

Comment

Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
                            Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                            I'm not nanookfan.
                            But he apparently does not own a printer.

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                              You know how often I have to print something out? Maybe once every 2 years or so. Now why would I waste money on a printer/toner/etc for that?

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                                Owning a printer is for suckers. That's what work/school is for!
                                Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                                when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Working...
                                X