12th annual USCHO fantasy baseball league

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 12th annual USCHO fantasy baseball league

I benched my pitching staff today since I had all those stats in hand and could only lose by putting them in. Looks like I'll be moving onto the semis for the first time in my USCHO fantasy baseball career. Usually I'm a bubble team for playoffs.

The 1/8 game ended in a tie but due to the tiebreaker of regular season results I'll have to face the powerhouse.
    Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

In most years, my starters would have been awesome. Sabathia injured, Linceum, Gallardo and Verlander were not their usual selves. Only Hernandez did well. I didn't make enough moves to improve my sucky offense.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
        I benched my pitching staff today since I had all those stats in hand and could only lose by putting them in. Looks like I'll be moving onto the semis for the first time in my USCHO fantasy baseball career. Usually I'm a bubble team for playoffs.

The 1/8 game ended in a tie but due to the tiebreaker of regular season results I'll have to face the powerhouse.
        Sorry Sparty - I tried to take him out for you, but lost on the $#@!&*!% tie-breaker.

Comment

What a turn of events. Thought I had been knocked out last week due to Iwakuma getting pounded last Sunday, check in today and I'm up 12-3 in the championship. Turns out I won last week due to Bennett's Roid Rage not getting enough innings pitched. Things are looking good for my first ever USCHO Fantasy title.

1966, 1986, 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
            What a turn of events. Thought I had been knocked out last week due to Iwakuma getting pounded last Sunday, check in today and I'm up 12-3 in the championship. Turns out I won last week due to Bennett's Roid Rage not getting enough innings pitched. Things are looking good for my first ever USCHO Fantasy title.
            Very nice! My semifinal loss dropped my record to 2-1, but last week was tons of fun, we were trading the lead right through the weekend.
            Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
            USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Barring another innings pitched miracle, it appears whoever is Macaroni Penguins will take the crown. I came into today with a 10-6 lead, but it's going to end in a 7-7 tie, and since this isn't high school hockey where we can just declare co-champs, I'm going to lose the tiebreaker 20-11-1 based on the regular season.

If I had played Jeter instead of Plouffe I would've taken the crown on Jeter's hit.

1966, 1986, 2007

Comment

Working...
              X