12th annual USCHO fantasy baseball league

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12th annual USCHO fantasy baseball league

It's that time of year again. The USCHO Nerds league is open for business and accepting registrations.

Up to 16 teams will be accepted (last year we went with 14), head-to-head format. Registration is first-come, first serve. Emails have been sent to participants from last year, but if you want in, you're in.

Draft date is slated for Monday, March 24, 9:30 p.m. EST. I'll send reminders through this thread periodically.

For some reason, Yahoo! has made registration for renewed leagues difficult. It's invitation only. So if you're interested, leave an email address and I will send you an invite.

Play ball!

Re: 12th annual USCHO fantasy baseball league

I'm in as Butter Bits.
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Seven teams in, looking for about seven more.

Email me at paulaehoffman@yahoo.com or leave an email address here for an invite.

Comment

In as TBA. I'll come up with a name later.
        Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

In, but currently uninspired for a team name. May repeat Vestibular Neuritis.

Comment

I'll play. Email me through USCHO
            AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

So far, we have nine teams. Hope to get five more. Post an email address, send it to me through USCHO or paulaehoffman@yahoo.com for an invitation.

Comment

im on the fence because I still have a fairly busy schedule this year.
                PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

I vote for putting off the draft until Tuesday the 25th. I hate autodraft but it would be necessary on Monday, I'll be on a flight.
                  Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                  USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

We seem to be stuck at nine teams. Yahoo's invitation-only registration is mucking up the process. Does anyone have friends who might like in?

Comment

reminder that the draft is Monday...could still use a few more teams.

Comment

So I'm a little SP-heavy. Hernandez, Verlander, Sabathia, Gallardo and Lincecum. Kimbrel in the bullpen. My infield sucks. Got a couple of older, oft-injured position players for whom I have my fingers crossed.

Comment

returned from a miserable week of travel to find I have a team, and a pretty good one. Somehow I lucked into drafting my #1 Miggy. Would have drafted pitchers differently, but the computer might have also done me a favor there... Liriano makes things interesting, prone to massive blowups in the past but a little too good to cut loose.
                          Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.

Comment

First week of playoffs comes to an end today. Possible 1/8 upset, and the 3/6 and 4/5 games are neck and neck.
                            Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                              First week of playoffs comes to an end today. Possible 1/8 upset, and the 3/6 and 4/5 games are neck and neck.
                              That was interesting. Papelbon's blowup might have just saved me from getting beat by a zombie team with unbelievable pitching that has about 6 guys on the DL.

Comment

Working...
                              X