Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: MLB 2014: I paid the $20 mil posting fee for the right to start this thread

Why is finding the playoff games on tv like trying to crack some code? It's easier to find regular season hockey games then it is the two LCS. I get it that fox wants to promote it's fox sports 1 channel, but **** off. Making me search around for playoff baseball only makes you hate your stupid channel even more. Rot in hell Fox.

Comment

• Re: MLB 2014: I paid the $20 mil posting fee for the right to start this thread

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
      And um, happy(?) anniversary, Steve Bartman. 11 years ago, you and Moises Alou tried to catch the same foul ball.
      Former Cub Eric Karros kept a souvenir that was left in every Cub's locker stall after the game.
      http://deadspin.com/cubs-fans-look-a...ium=socialflow
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Ned Yost with an awfully quick hook on Guthrie.
        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
        Patreon for exclusive writing content
        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Kansas City's defense: No Matter Where You Hit It, We're Catching It.
          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

And just like that, the Royals lead the Orioles 3 games to none.

Comment

So this may be the best played 4 game sweep I've ever seen, if it happens that way.

Orioles have had a chance to win in the last 4 innings of every game.
              PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
              Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
              NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

The Orioles are not cooperating in my wish for this series to go 7, but KC just can't seem to do anything wrong.

Originally posted by lugnut92 View Post
                That's not what I'd call it.
                and to think you both posted those before the game was even over.

I admit it. I felt a little bad for Randy Choate. Very tough way to lose a game.

Comment

So an infield hit off of second base, a HBP, a sacrifice and two runs off of a botched fielder's choice? Yep. It ain't at the Orioles night so far.
                  Twitter: DanMountSports
                  2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
                    So an infield hit off of second base, a HBP, a sacrifice and two runs off of a botched fielder's choice? Yep. It ain't at the Orioles night so far.
                    These are the things that happen when you try to get in the way of destiny.
                    RPI Pep Band
                    GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
                    🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
                    2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
                    2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

Why do people do strange things sitting behind home plate?
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids
                      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

George Brett is happy
                        It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

George Brett can eat a big ol' bag of dicks, but congrats to KC. It will be difficult watching you lose the WS to whichever soulless team wins the NLCS.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I haven't seen a bunch of Royals destroy a group since I watched Game of Thrones.
                            Twitter: DanMountSports
                            2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Nice dive, AJ.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                                Nice dive, AJ.
                                He did get hit by the bat and it was a good call from the ump. That said, he didn't need to go for the Oscar like he did (though he may have just slipped on the plate when he moved to make the throw).
                                RPI Pep Band
                                GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
                                🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
                                2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
                                2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

Working...
                                X