Super Bowl XLVIII and NFL Thread: Sherman's March to Jersey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Super Bowl XLVIII and NFL Thread: Sherman's March to Jersey

So the Vikings got outmaneuvered by a team who takes advice from a homeless guy?
    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

• Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
      They make the Watkins trade look rational. Draft Day was supposed to be a movie, Cleveland. A movie.
      It was a documentary...
      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
      Originally posted by Quizmire
      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Looks like Bridgewater to the Vikes to close out the night.
        FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Boom.
          FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Great first day for Minnesota. They get a turnover machine and great pass rusher, and the mait accurate QB in the draft. They got TB by moving up 8 spots and sacrificing a 4th rounder, but added an early 5th rounder.
            AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
              Great first day for Minnesota. They get a turnover machine and great pass rusher, and the mait accurate QB in the draft. They got TB by moving up 8 spots and sacrificing a 4th rounder, but added an early 5th rounder.
              It sounds like they had been targeting Bridgewater. Paul Allen texted a few people about three picks before the Browns got Manziel and said they were going to move up to get Bridgewater.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I know the inner-Bills fan is talking, but Buffalo paid way too high for Watkins. Yes, I've been told about the next great players, but I've been burned before. (cough Aaron Maybin cough) Watkins could be Jerry Rice, but I just don't know. If I'm wrong, I'll be so happy if that's the case.
                Twitter: DanMountSports
                2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Not a good day for Cleveland Brown receivers. First Josh Gordon is facing a year-long suspension for marijuana usage, and Nate Burleson breaks his arm... again. Unlike last year, there was no pizza involved.
                  Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                  "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                  Patreon for exclusive writing content
                  Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
                    Not a good day for Cleveland Brown receivers. First Josh Gordon is facing a year-long suspension for marijuana usage, and Nate Burleson breaks his arm... again. Unlike last year, there was no pizza involved.
                    The question is: Is Johnny Football sober enough to realize he's screwed?
                    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                      The question is: Is Johnny Football sober enough to realize he's screwed?
                      If not, he'll start drinking a hell of a lot more.
                      Twitter: DanMountSports
                      2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

It's the Manziel curse! Browns sold their soul to the devil to get him! Now two of their WRs are gone!
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                          It's the Manziel curse! Browns sold their soul to the devil to get him! Now two of their WRs are gone!
                          I can't help but laugh. Especially Burleson and his re-farkled arm.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                            I can't help but laugh. Especially Burleson and his re-farkled arm.
                            It helps the cause that it's the BROWNS. If it was SF, or NY, or someone like that, people would shrug. Now....they might think about that.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

The New England Patriots ensure their future status as the team with the hottest quarterback by drafting Jimmy Garoppolo. Yowza.

Comment

TV ratings for the first round of the draft were higher than the final round of The Masters and the Talladega 500.

Comment

Working...
                                X