Super Bowl XLVIII and NFL Thread: Sherman's March to Jersey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Super Bowl XLVIII and NFL Thread: Sherman's March to Jersey

Lions get a good TE in Eric Ebron. Good pick.
    Twitter: DanMountSports
    2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
      Lions get a good TE in Eric Ebron. Good pick.
      He can't run block and he has dropsies. They already have Pettigrew.
      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Why do I continue to follow a team I hate? Screw you Vikings.
        Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
          He can't run block and he has dropsies. They already have Pettigrew.
          Jimmy Graham doesn't run block and he does just fine. I don't think he'll block a lot. He'll be fine.

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Jimmy Graham doesn't run block and he does just fine. I don't think he'll block a lot. He'll be fine.
            But we didn't need a TE; we just re-signed Pettigrew.
            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
            Patreon for exclusive writing content
            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Because the draft isn't complete without it...

"Fullback..." "OHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

http://youtu.be/rZxNeFLuY98
              Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

"Johnny Manziel" is Aggie-speak for "Brady Quinn"
                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Comment

Dallas needs D. Therefore they will pick .........

If JF is not picked here, then who?
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids
                  5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                  1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
                    But we didn't need a TE; we just re-signed Pettigrew.
                    Caldwell is looking for his Dallas Clark?
                    2012-2013 Last Person Standing Champion
                    2012-2013 SUNYAC Pick'Em Champion
                    2012-2013, 2013-2014, 2016-2017 D-III Pick'Em Challenge Champion
                    2013-2014 MIACWIACNCHA Pick'em Champion, 2014-2015 MIACWIACNCHA Pick'em Co-Champion
                    2013-2014 Last Person Standing Losers Bracket Loser Champion
                    2014-2015 Atlantic Hockey Pick'em Champion

"A fast body-contact game played by men with clubs in their hands and knives laced to their feet.” - Paul Gallico

Comment

Happy NFL Draft Day or how the Browns, Bills, Jaguars and Raiders set themselves back another five years.
                      You forgot the Motor City Kitties!
                      bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdOPBP9vuZA
                        If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Where QB's go to die.

Comment

Cleveland, where great College Quarterbacks go to die.
                            bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

In 2007, the Browns traded up to the 22nd pick to get Brady Quinn.

The Browns just traded up to the 22nd pick...

Edit: They apparently take advice from homeless people
                              Last edited by bronconick; 05-08-2014, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                                In 2007, the Browns traded up to the 22nd pick to get Brady Quinn.

The Browns just traded up to the 22nd pick...

Edit: They apparently take advice from homeless people
                                They make the Watkins trade look rational. Draft Day was supposed to be a movie, Cleveland. A movie.

Comment

Working...
                                X