1. Alabama
    2. LSU
    3. Auburn
    4. Ole Miss
    5. Mississippi State
    6. Texas A&M
    7. Arkansas

Championship: South Carolina over Alabama

I think Auburn will get beat at Kansas State, and I really like Georgia as well, I just can't pick them to win the East because I can't remember the last time they had a healthy squad.
    AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

• Re: BCS 2013-14: This space for rent

I just figured you were too captivated by the SEC Network.

Lord knows ESPN was. The entire homepage was literally a giant advertisement for it.
      Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post

Lord knows ESPN was. The entire homepage was literally a giant advertisement for it.
        Looks like Verizon is not a fan of the SEC Network. Tried to access some SEC stuff on ESPN3 and was told "unsupported".
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids
        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Pat Forde @YahooForde · 12m

Yahoo Sports sources: investigation into academic fraud underway at Notre Dame, football players (as well as regular students) part of probe
          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post

Yahoo Sports sources: investigation into academic fraud underway at Notre Dame, football players (as well as regular students) part of probe
            About that starting quarterback.... Though cynical me says the investigation is complete in mid January.
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids
            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Sounds like 3 starters and a backup.

"A foursome of Notre Dame veterans was not seen leaving the Irish practice field Friday afternoon. Cornerback KeiVarae Russell, defensive end Ishaq Williams, linebacker Kendall Moore and wide receiver DaVaris Daniels were not among the players who exited the LaBar Practice Field Friday."
              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post

Haven't even watched it yet (I do have it, though.) God knows Finebaum has had a hard on for this thing for awhile.
                AF 99

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post

Wish this would happen where it is extremely prevalent in the Deep South.
                  AF 99

Comment

Notre Dame has a school? I thought it was just a football team.

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
                      Haven't even watched it yet (I do have it, though.) God knows Finebaum has had a hard on for this thing for awhile.
                      I don't have it. Though you could say I used to because ESPNU was all-SEC since actual competition ended back in June. I swear the Iron Bowl 30 for 30 (or SEC stories, whatever they called it) was on perpetual repeat.

As for Notre Dame, I've heard rumors that a tutor was doing assignments in return for sex.

1966, 1986, 2007

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
                        I'm sure that hard on is in some fashion auto-erotic. Pawwwwwwwwwwwwl pimps himself; that's the joke. Plus, at this point I can't imagine anything happening re: the SEC without Feinbaum's paws on it. He's like Gammons and the Sawx back in the day.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

They aren't The Cheating Catholics for nothing.
                          If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                            Notre Dame has a school? I thought it was just a football team.
                            Rumor has it that the Touchdown Jesus monument on campus also contains a library.
                            BGSU Class of 2017

Comment

• Originally posted by Critical Thinker View Post
                              Rumor has it that the Touchdown Jesus monument on campus also contains a library.
                              The school is usually ranked higher than the football team these days.
                              SCSU Hockey: 2001 WCHA Playoff Champions, 2013 WCHA Champions & Frozen Four, 2014 NCHC Champions, 2016 NCHC Playoff Champions
                              UMD Women: 2001, 2002, 2003, 2008, 2010
                              Gopher Football: 1934, 1935, 1936, 1940, 1941, 1960
                              Johnnie Football: 1963, 1965, 1976, 2003
                              UMD Football: 2008, 2010
                              UMD Men: 2011

Comment

AP Poll is out.

Basicall the same as the coaches poll with the exception of a couple teams flip flopping positions.

Countdown: 9 days til the opener, 10 for somewhat intriguing games, 11 for MSU-Jax St.

1966, 1986, 2007

Comment

Working...
                                X