Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BCS 2013-14: This space for rent

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
    Stop by our tailgate for the Iowa game? You been to any battles for Floyd before?
    I'm sure we'll be at the Gopher tailgate with all of the regulars, I think WPOS and Viking and crew all will be there. I don't really go to football games, football is better on TV, and rarely get the urge to actually go to the game (the opposite of hockey, actually). The only reason we're going is because the wife is an alum and she wanted to go.
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

• Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
      I'm sure we'll be at the Gopher tailgate with all of the regulars, I think WPOS and Viking and crew all will be there. I don't really go to football games, football is better on TV, and rarely get the urge to actually go to the game (the opposite of hockey, actually). The only reason we're going is because the wife is an alum and she wanted to go.
      I think you'll enjoy it, even as a neutral observer. There's something about a the atmosphere of an outdoor college day game that just makes it fun. It's kind of like WeFest for me - I'm not a big country fan, but WeFest is a blast.

Comment

Iowa sells the dumbest shirt.

http://www.blackheartgoldpants.com/2...morative-shirt
        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
          Let's be clear: if you buy this shirt and approach us, we will autograph it for you, if by "autograph" we mean "write the word TURDCANNON in very large letters wherever we please on." You will have no reason to complain or find this unfair.

Whoever made and whoever approved this shirt belongs in Guantanamo. Scar tossed Mufasa off the ledge for less. I'm so upset right now.
          That is hilarious.
          If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Should we start up a fund to buy one for Mavsy?
            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
              Should we start up a fund to buy one for Mavsy?
              He's probably already got three
              It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                I think the author likes the shirts more than MAC schools. It must've hurt for them to lose to such an inferior school; I didn't know Iowa fans suffered from Michiganitis.
                BGSU Class of 2017

Comment

Had to turn off the replay of Wisconsin-Arizona State before I destroyed something.

That still ticks me off.
                  If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Ohio State band director fired over sexual hazing.

I guess American Pie was right about what goes on at band camp...
                    Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Brigham Young is a GD Q*r? rofl. This book is fantastic.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        Brigham Young is a GD Q*r? rofl. This book is fantastic.
                        What is the proper pronunciation of "Jewoobs"?

These guys are tame from what I hear of the Tech band...
                        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Oregon QB Marcus Mariota's class schedule has been released: he's taking Golf and Yoga.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...-golf-and-yoga
                          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                          Patreon for exclusive writing content
                          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
                            Oregon QB Marcus Mariota's class schedule has been released: he's taking Golf and Yoga.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...-golf-and-yoga
                            Yoga is a good way to meet co-eds. I think that's a smart move.
                            Twitter: DanMountSports
                            2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                              What is the proper pronunciation of "Jewoobs"?

These guys are tame from what I hear of the Tech band...
                              Meh. Based on what I heard about the old days, they had largely sanitized us into just another PG-13 rated 'non-conformist' college band by the time I joined.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                                I think you'll enjoy it, even as a neutral observer. There's something about a the atmosphere of an outdoor college day game that just makes it fun. It's kind of like WeFest for me - I'm not a big country fan, but WeFest is a blast.
                                There truly is something about the game day experience and although Minnesota's is, quite frankly, pretty **** poor, our group has always had a good time.

dl, when the game is closer I'll see where y'all are at.
                                AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Working...
                                X