X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BCS 2013-14: This space for rent

Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
    And major conferences rejoice.
    Now with NIU out of the way, we just need Duke to beat FSU, Auburn to throttle Mizzou, and Sparty to beat tOSU... That would give us Aurburn/Alabama 2.0.... Every other conference continues hating the SEC Lulz would ensue
    It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Well, with BGSU winning tonight, MSU all but locked up a BCS bid.
      AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
        And major conferences rejoice.
        The Fiesta Bowl is the biggest winner.

Comment

The Central Florida-SMU game might literally have more players on the field than fans in the stands.
          Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
            The Central Florida-SMU game might literally have more players on the field than fans in the stands.
            If not, it's really close...
            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
            Originally posted by Quizmire
            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

What an ending to Oklahoma/Oklahoma St....

Oklahoma 33
              Oklahoma St. 24

Final

MNS - forking genius.

MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
                Well, with BGSU winning tonight, MSU all but locked up a BCS bid.
                Seems to me they would be in the Rose Bowl pretty much regardless, either they lose and OSU goes to the NCG and they fill in, or they win and get in automatically.

So as a Stanford fan, I guess I say go MSU so we're facing a higher-ranked one loss team.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Can we say that SEC defenses suck? If this is the best they have....

This could be a pretty massive shootout.

Comment

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but if things hold then there will 5 remaining slots to fill once FSU and OSU go to the NCG: one for the Rose, two for the Orange, one for Sugar and Fiesta. With no non-BCS school qualifying, the only must-take team for those 5 remaining spots is the AAC champion. And the Rose and Orange are under no requirement to take a B10 or ACC team, though they likely might. It seems to me there are a lot more open spots this year, though the only change is that there is no non-BCS team I guess; maybe since most bowls still stick to their usual conference if they lost someone to the NCG those really aren't that "open" ultimately.

Mainly I'm wondering how possible it would be for the Orange or Rose (specifically the latter) to dick up the whole process and take someone like Alabama rather than Clemson or MSU. I guess they could but they'd really **** off the conference they would be ignoring.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                      Can we say that SEC defenses suck? If this is the best they have....

This could be a pretty massive shootout.
                      They only look bad because of how awesome the offenses are...

MNS - forking genius.

I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                        Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but if things hold then there will 5 remaining slots to fill once FSU and OSU go to the NCG: one for the Rose, two for the Orange, one for Sugar and Fiesta. With no non-BCS school qualifying, the only must-take team for those 5 remaining spots is the AAC champion. And the Rose and Orange are under no requirement to take a B10 or ACC team, though they likely might. It seems to me there are a lot more open spots this year, though the only change is that there is no non-BCS team I guess; maybe since most bowls still stick to their usual conference if they lost someone to the NCG those really aren't that "open" ultimately.

Mainly I'm wondering how possible it would be for the Orange or Rose (specifically the latter) to dick up the whole process and take someone like Alabama rather than Clemson or MSU. I guess they could but they'd really **** off the conference they would be ignoring.
                        The Rose Bowl said they're taking MSU if they're in the top 14. So that's a lock so long as they stay in the top 14. The orange will take Alabama because they want to have the best game possible; they've had their share of duds recently.
                        AF 99

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                          Oh, that's right. The Missouri recievers are that open due to the brilliance of the routes.

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                            AF 99

Comment

87 point so far between the two teams. One more quarter to go.

Comment

Auburn has 492 yards rushing in THREE QUARTERS.
                                the state of hockey is good

Comment

Working...
                                X