BCS 2013-14: This space for rent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BCS 2013-14: This space for rent

If I heard correctly the ex-Wisconsin coach named after an eating disorder has gone o-fer in the SEC this season. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

That Oregon State v Oregon game should have come with a seizure warning. Alone those uniforms *might* have been acceptable. On the field together. Oh was that nasty.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
        I thought they count only one FCS win.
        They do. Some way it's a misnomer... Unless you play two the old rules under 11 games is still the same, get to 6
        BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
        Skating Friar Jersey
        AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
        UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
        Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
          That Oregon State v Oregon game should have come with a seizure warning. Alone those uniforms *might* have been acceptable. On the field together. Oh was that nasty.
          My sister is working for way fair so was looking at the products the other night... The Oregon st bed set will burn your eyes. Way too much orange.
          BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
          Skating Friar Jersey
          AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
          UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
          Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

This Michigan vs Ohio State game is quite entertaining.

Comment

This Alabama vs. Auburn game is quite entertaining

What a great way for Alabama to get knocked out. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
              Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

That might be what sends Saban to Texas. A play like that ends dynasties.
                Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

That play reminded me of something from the CFL.
                  Twitter: DanMountSports
                  2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Didn't devin hester do that a few years back for the bears? Someone in the nfl did

New qb for bama next year as well, that will be the biggest factor in the end of their dynasty (hell of a way for it to end).

Please win next week sparty. I do not want to see ohio state play for the national title when they just gave up 41 to 7-5 michigan, a team with a dreadful offensive line. The big ten blows.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                      This Alabama vs. Auburn game is quite entertaining

What a great way for Alabama to get knocked out. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
                      Don't be so sure. Auburn wins the SEC title and Florida State somehow chokes against Duke and the national title could be Iron Bowl II.

Comment

Duke has been a great story but they have no shot against FSU (unless winston is charged in the next week)

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                          Duke has been a great story but they have no shot against FSU (unless winston is charged in the next week)
                          The prosecutor might get some "campaign contributions" from Alabama on Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                            Didn't devin hester do that a few years back for the bears? Someone in the nfl did

New qb for bama next year as well, that will be the biggest factor in the end of their dynasty (hell of a way for it to end).

Please win next week sparty. I do not want to see ohio state play for the national title when they just gave up 41 to 7-5 michigan, a team with a dreadful offensive line. The big ten blows.
                            It's happened a couple times over the last few years, IIRC, and I believe Hester was one of the guys to do it.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Is the ability to run a FG back a recently added rule either in the NCAA or NFL? I could be wrong about that...

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                                Is the ability to run a FG back a recently added rule either in the NCAA or NFL? I could be wrong about that...
                                It is not, as far as I know, but it is very rare.
                                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                                X