BCS 2013-14: This space for rent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BCS 2013-14: This space for rent

Andre williams to make it to new york for the heisman? Won't win but I think he deserves it.

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
      That rodent defense loses quite a few guys though. I just don't see them ever having a true presence in the B1G.
      Ever? You sound silly here. This year? No. Next year? Probably not. Year after? Still unlikely. But EVER? Anything can happen.
      the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by hammer View Post
        don't look now, but one of the acc teams fsu isn't playing so they can make room for playing idaho in the third week of november because that's what a you do when you want respect is 9-2.
        fyp.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
          fyp.
          They'll play in the ACC title game. I'm just glad Alabama was able to handle mighty Chattanooga.

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
            They'll play in the ACC title game. I'm just glad Alabama was able to handle mighty Chattanooga.
            And South Carolina with Coastal Carolina and Florida with Georgia Southern. OK, maybe not the last one.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
              And South Carolina with Coastal Carolina and Florida with Georgia Southern. OK, maybe not the last one.
              Don't forget Clemson facing perennial superpower Citadel!

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                Badgers dicked around just enough to keep the game interesting, but luckily the Gopher offense was completely inept.

And yes I saw a couple of missed interference calls, but that doesn't excuse the missed (WIDE) open receivers and turnovers.

The axe remains ours. A full decade at that.

If we lost I'd have been ****ed at:

Gordon being basically benched even though he was gashing the Goofs.

The stupid 4th down play.

The missed pick 6 opportunity.

Stave continuing to be Stave - at least in the first half. Starting to wonder if he's ever going to get better.

The missed field goal due to a bad snap. Special Teams Center - you have one ****ing job.

We tried to give it away, but the Goofs wouldn't have any of it.

I will say that the streak appears to be in jeopardy in the near future. Gophers are really improving and I was very impressed with their defense today.

They'll be good enough soon to take a game like today's.

Until then though... OUR AXE!
                No doubt I am disappointed, but not at all surprised, that the Gophers lost to Sconnie again and the Badgers are now only one win from evening up the all-time series. I do take a very small bit of satisfaction in that I'm sure there were a lot of boorish, arrogant Badger fans (redundant I know) that were certain they'd cover and lost their money
                It was obvious going in, however, that the Badgers were a superior squad when you looked at the results vs. common opponents. Wisconsin was hammering teams that we were barely beating or losing to. No matter what we lose, I do think Coach Kill is changing the culture and has the program headed firmly in the right direction.
                SCSU Hockey: 2001 WCHA Playoff Champions, 2013 WCHA Champions & Frozen Four, 2014 NCHC Champions, 2016 NCHC Playoff Champions
                UMD Women: 2001, 2002, 2003, 2008, 2010
                Gopher Football: 1934, 1935, 1936, 1940, 1941, 1960
                Johnnie Football: 1963, 1965, 1976, 2003
                UMD Football: 2008, 2010
                UMD Men: 2011

Comment

That rodent defense loses quite a few guys though. I just don't see them ever having a true presence in the B1G.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                    Ever? You sound silly here. This year? No. Next year? Probably not. Year after? Still unlikely. But EVER? Anything can happen.
                    He's very young, hence, no sense of historical perspective. I'm sure he doesn't remember when the BADgers and Chickens were historically bad and neither were that long ago.

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                      He's very young, hence, no sense of historical perspective. I'm sure he doesn't remember when the BADgers and Chickens were historically bad and neither were that long ago.
                      Oh, Iowa was the worst of the worst til the 80s. Wisconsin til the 90's. But when have the Gophers truly been a presence in the Big Ten since the 60's? Maybe '03? They still lost three conference games that year. So for 50+ years the Gophers haven't been a true threat in the B1G.
                      AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Oh, Iowa was the worst of the worst til the 80s. Wisconsin til the 90's. But when have the Gophers truly been a presence in the Big Ten since the 60's? Maybe '03? They still lost three conference games that year. So for 50+ years the Gophers haven't been a true threat in the B1G.
                        No one argues that. But saying that it can't happen EVER is a little silly.

Comment

Yeah, segregation could totally make a comeback, and then, watch out for those Gophers.
                          Originally posted by dicaslover
                          Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                          Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
                            Yeah, segregation could totally make a comeback, and then, watch out for those Gophers.
                            If Kansas State can win the Big XII here and there and Northwestern can have the run they had in the mid '90s-early 2000s (three B1G titles) then ANYTHING can happen. Will it? Who knows, but to say never is ridiculous.
                            SCSU Hockey: 2001 WCHA Playoff Champions, 2013 WCHA Champions & Frozen Four, 2014 NCHC Champions, 2016 NCHC Playoff Champions
                            UMD Women: 2001, 2002, 2003, 2008, 2010
                            Gopher Football: 1934, 1935, 1936, 1940, 1941, 1960
                            Johnnie Football: 1963, 1965, 1976, 2003
                            UMD Football: 2008, 2010
                            UMD Men: 2011

Comment

Originally posted by HumRsky View Post
                              If Kansas State can win the Big XII here and there and Northwestern can have the run they had in the mid '90s-early 2000s (three B1G titles) then ANYTHING can happen. Will it? Who knows, but to say never is ridiculous.
                              Don't waste too much time and energy trying to reason with that doofus.

Comment

Nice win for ASU in the Rose Bowl to clinch the Pac 12 Southern Division, the toughest college football division according to Jeff Sagarin. Improbably, if ASU can beat the U of A in their rivalry game next week, ASU will host the Pac 12 Title game, given that Stanford has two conference losses to ASU's one. ASU has gradually gotten better as the season has gone by, unlike ASU teams under Dennis Erickson, where they started fast and then imploded in November.
                                Originally posted by Priceless
                                Good to see you're so reasonable.
                                Originally posted by ScoobyDoo
                                Very well, said.
                                Originally posted by Rover
                                A fair assessment Bob.

Comment

Working...
                                X